TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Savannah Mustang Club Car Show * Saturday October 23rd

Carl Bishop

Kim and I are heading down to Savannah Friday to meet up Craig (SGT/SC2873) & Gg, Chip (ipchay61) & Vicki Friday evening. We'll be going to the car show on Saturday, any other TS members going?

Even though no one else responded, I got the chance to speak with at least two other TS members (not counting Carl or Craig) while down there. Had a great time hanging out, as usual. Can't wait until next time!

Chip,

Kim and I had a great time this weekend except for that damn GPS kept taking us in a direction I didn't want to go! :slapfight:

Looking forward to the next get together.....

LOL! We were wondering why you kept waving your arms.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but it was nice meeting you and Kim and the other folks there. Had a real good time, looking forward to future shows in the area. Let me know when your local club affilliates have shows and I'll try to make some of them. God Bless!!!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but it was nice meeting you and Kim and the other folks there. Had a real good time, looking forward to future shows in the area. Let me know when your local club affilliates have shows and I'll try to make some of them. God Bless!!!

It was very nice meeting you too, that was one beautiful SGT, glad to see you took home an award, especially after all that cleaning!

Archived