TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WANTED ..... 4 STOCK SHELBY RIMS

1badsho

I need a set of 4 rims ... that me and another forum member will use. Both of us are looking for another set of rear rims to put drag slicks on.

Anyone who has bought a new set of rims and meat for there shelbys .. and want to sale their stock rims .. message me !

dond

I need a set of 4 rims ... that me and another forum member will use. Both of us are looking for another set of rear rims to put drag slicks on.

Anyone who has bought a new set of rims and meat for there shelbys .. and want to sale their stock rims .. message me !

dond

I will have 2 sets of stock GT 500 rims in about a month or so from now. I am having the 40th Aniver. package installed on both my cars so will have the factory take-offs. Don't know how soon you need the wheels but we can talk later if you have not found any.

How much do you guys think a set of 4 500 mile take off wheels are worth??

I can buy a factory new one for about $280 a wheel .. no shipping charges ... So obviously I would like to be substantially less ....for a used wheel.

Got to take into consideration cost of shipping a wheel ... about $35 UPS ground .... and hopping it arrives in good shape ... etc

I have one person who is willing to sell me there rims ... but he hasnt gotten his new ones yet .. and may not until spring.

Im thinking used .... $200 rim .... +/- .... mostly minus :hysterical2:

dond

Are there any cheaper knock off versions (stock looking) avail instead of the factory rim? I wish someone would make a 10 or 10.5 inch wide option.

american muscle makes a knock off that the majority of the forum members are aware of. Some people say they fit some dont.

I dont have a issue with rear rims fitting. I know they will fit but the color and the inner sides of the spokes are black .. not grey like factory. So a little bit off.

Thats why I am trying to find a set of factory used rims

dond

Archived