TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EIBACH SPORTLINE LOWERING SPRINGS SHELBY

tpenziner

Looking for the groups expertise. I'm looking into lowering my Shelby, has anyone used these springs? It states these lower the front: 1.7 inch and lowers the rear: 2.2 inch. I know the FRPP spring only go 1.25", is that all around?

How low can you go w/ 20" alcoas w/ out any rubbing or issues? What's the best recommendation out there? Thanks!

As you know, my 2010 was lowered with the FRPP springs and I had the Alcoas. The FRPP springs were the PERFECT amount of drop. You need to stick with the FRPP springs. DO NOT go with the Eibach. They are TOO LOW. You will have fitment and rubbing issues. I promise. Take my word for it. Also, the FRPP's 1.25" drop is the best looking. Any lower would look TOO LOW. It would look stupid. Also, I should be receiving my Alcoas for my 2011 in about a week...and as soon as I get em, I'm putting em on the car WITH MY NEW SET OF FRPP lowering springs... :-) It was so perfect last time that I'm doing the exact same thing to my new car!

As you know, my 2010 was lowered with the FRPP springs and I had the Alcoas. The FRPP springs were the PERFECT amount of drop. You need to stick with the FRPP springs. DO NOT go with the Eibach. They are TOO LOW. You will have fitment and rubbing issues. I promise. Take my word for it. Also, the FRPP's 1.25" drop is the best looking. Any lower would look TOO LOW. It would look stupid. Also, I should be receiving my Alcoas for my 2011 in about a week...and as soon as I get em, I'm putting em on the car WITH MY NEW SET OF FRPP lowering springs... :-) It was so perfect last time that I'm doing the exact same thing to my new car!

Thank you for the advice, greatly appreciated! After hearing what you had to say, I’ll go w/ the FRPP springs, I don’t want it too low. Did you just do the springs?

I think this is tough because when you look at pics with frpp springs some look perfect and others look like they haven't installed any springs and some with eibach pros look perfect and some seem to low and the sportlines look way to low for me but that's my opinion

Archived