TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mid America 2011

Orange500

The money saving holiday packages are on sell now for the 2011 Mid America Team Shelby Nationals.

Stay at the host hotel the Southern Hills Marriott and save big on registration.

See the web site at:

www.midamericafordteamshelby.com

"Rattle David's cage," is funny. Would that get an email response from him? That would be nice as he must be one busy guy.

And be real careful if you pre-register - there are no refunds for anything, even if you just sign-up for the car show. The web site for mid America reads that due to the costs associated with track rentals, there are no refunds. What they don't tell you is there is no refunds for anything. Not the way I'd do business, but I guess it works for them, at least in Oklahoma. Didn't work in Grandbury though - but that's in Texas.

"Rattle David's cage," is funny. Would that get an email response from him? That would be nice as he must be one busy guy.

And be real careful if you pre-register - there are no refunds for anything, even if you just sign-up for the car show. The web site for mid America reads that due to the costs associated with track rentals, there are no refunds. What they don't tell you is there is no refunds for anything. Not the way I'd do business, but I guess it works for them, at least in Oklahoma. Didn't work in Grandbury though - but that's in Texas.

The no refund thing does suck, but I understand the massive costs involved in putting this on. You dont want to be holding the bag when 40 people cancel just before the event or deadline.

It also screws some of the participants who wanted track time. If you have 10 people who cancel track time then 10 people who wanted track time and have now made other plans are SOL.

You always have the option of selling your package to someone else if you can't make it. There are ALWAYS people who wait until the last minute.

The no refund thing does suck, but I understand the massive costs involved in putting this on. You dont want to be holding the bag when 40 people cancel just before the event or deadline.

It also screws some of the participants who wanted track time. If you have 10 people who cancel track time then 10 people who wanted track time and have now made other plans are SOL.

You always have the option of selling your package to someone else if you can't make it. There are ALWAYS people who wait until the last minute.

My point is - there ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANYTHING. I realize there are no refunds for track time, as it is clearly stated at the site. I understand the expenses incurred to rent the track. So that brings us to my point. Why doesn't it read "ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS...PERIOD...FOR ANYTHING," since that seems to be their policy. As some say here, "just asking"

My point is - there ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANYTHING. I realize there are no refunds for track time, as it is clearly stated at the site. I understand the expenses incurred to rent the track. So that brings us to my point. Why doesn't it read "ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS...PERIOD...FOR ANYTHING," since that seems to be their policy. As some say here, "just asking"

Seems you knew about it. Not sure of your point. While Im not involved in Mi-America, There are blocks of hotel rooms, track rentals, ballroom rentals and on and on and on. No one is forcing anyone to go.

John,

just pay your money!!! I packed a lunch - for you! :hysterical: See you on the track...... :shift: Craig

Archived