TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Colors for 2008

svtkeith

I got this from another forum, Tungsten will be replaced with a color named "Vapor", anybody want to take a guess just what color that will be?? My guess is Silver. ALso Ebony stripes will be available, all the other colors will stay the same as the 07's.

I got this from another forum, Tungsten will be replaced with a color named "Vapor", anybody want to take a guess just what color that will be?? My guess is Silver. ALso Ebony stripes will be available, all the other colors will stay the same as the 07's.

2008 Color VAPOR

post-7141-1171728569_thumb.jpg

This comes from an unreliable source at Ford headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.

JFA,

Alan

2008 Color VAPOR

This comes from an unreliable source at Ford headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.

JFA,

Alan

It definitely not pink....the colors full name is "Vapor Silver" Ill let you in a a wee bit of a secret....that pink color is being used in a new apperance pkg mustang due out in '08 called Mustang Sally.

It definitely not pink....the colors full name is "Vapor Silver" Ill let you in a a wee bit of a secret....that pink color is being used in a new apperance pkg mustang due out in '08 called Mustang Sally.

I guess we will have to see a photo of a car in this new color to judge it better.

It does nothing for me.

Ooooooooooooh..............................................I think I'm going to be sick! Crap, what a shi :censored: replacement for Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungsten (one of my favorites). :banghead:

I'll try to be non-judgemental (Like Grabber) and wait for the full pics, but it looks too pink for me......

Looks like I will most likely be getting Grabber Orange-- and there's nothing wrong with that!

:banana piano:

You guys are killing me here with this pink obsession. :hysterical2::doh:

Be carefull guys. It has been a long wait for kitty. :sandbox:

I can sense PSDS catching up.

:car:

Quick, some one get this Cat a Shelby! :headspin:

Maybe a pink one?

:hysterical2:

With Silver Stripes.

:hysterical:

Archived