TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EXCLUSIVE: Lethal Performance 3" Offroad X-Pipe for the 2011 GT500

jared@lethal

**NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS**

Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we're now taking pre-orders for our mandrel bent 3" offroad X-pipe for the 2011 Shelby GT500!!

$299.00+ Shipping

http://www.lethalperformance.com/2011-shelby-gt500-exhaust-mid-pipes-lethal-performance-c-8485_8846_8884_8889/lethal-performance-2011-gt500-3-offroad-x-pipe-p-35117

LP-2011GT500ORX.jpg

Features:

3" Mandrel Bent Tubing

Aluminized Steel Construction

Direct Bolt-On (Requires no cutting or welding)

Increased Sound and Performance

Up to 14rwhp Gain Over the Stock Catted Mid-Pipe (Dyno Proven)

Includes All Necessary Hardware for Installation

Installs in Less than 1 Hour

**Offroad Use Only**

Sorry guys but we can only do so much at a time. I don't have any soundclips yet but should in a few days as our first customers receive and install them. As far as an H-pipe goes we will be making one but it's a few models away from being done.

FireDragon- This X-pipe will bolt right up to the stock 2.75" overavle pipes using the stock clamps.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Sorry guys but we can only do so much at a time. I don't have any soundclips yet but should in a few days as our first customers receive and install them. As far as an H-pipe goes we will be making one but it's a few models away from being done.

FireDragon- This X-pipe will bolt right up to the stock 2.75" overavle pipes using the stock clamps.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Are there any emissions sensor requirements or anything other than removing the stock system and replacing with this?

Are there any emissions sensor requirements or anything other than removing the stock system and replacing with this?

You'll need a tune to turn off the rear 02's or you'll throw a check engine like as well as turn off the COT (Cat Over Temp) feature in the tune or you won't fully benefit from the offroad pipe.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Jared,

Regarding the tune....is this something we can get from you? Is it just an SCT tuner?

The tunes are available through us indeed. All of our tuning is done by Jon Lund of Lund Racing and come pre-loaded on SCT X3 handheld programmers which are very easy to use. Here's a link to the programmers.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/2011-shelby-gt500-computer-sct-c-8485_10235_10237/sct-xcalibrator-3-handheld-power-flash-device-p-34694

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks, Jared

Our 3" Offroad X-Pipes for the 2011 GT500's are now IN STOCK and available with same day shipping!!!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/2011-shelby-gt500-exhaust-mid-pipes-lethal-performance-c-8485_8846_8884_8889/lethal-performance-2011-gt500-3-offroad-x-pipe-p-35117

dfd84034c497da20682c8f850f09ef75.image.750x502.jpg

Please feel free to place your orders online or by giving us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Our 3" Offroad X-Pipes for the 2011 GT500's are now IN STOCK and available with same day shipping!!!

dfd84034c497da20682c8f850f09ef75.image.750x502.jpg

Please feel free to place your orders online or by giving us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Now that it's in stock lets start working on those H-Pipes. Everytime I see you post about one of these there are a bunch of people looking for H's! I don't understand why someone doesn't step up and make one by now. A lot of us prefer the deeper H Pipe sound!

Now that it's in stock lets start working on those H-Pipes. Everytime I see you post about one of these there are a bunch of people looking for H's! I don't understand why someone doesn't step up and make one by now. Cuz by the looks of it, it's seems easier/cheaper to produce vs the H design. A lot of us prefer the deeper H Pipe sound!

+1

I've got $299 + shipping just burning a hole in my back pocket just waiting for your H pipe.

Now that it's in stock lets start working on those H-Pipes. Everytime I see you post about one of these there are a bunch of people looking for H's! I don't understand why someone doesn't step up and make one by now. A lot of us prefer the deeper H Pipe sound!

+2

• 5 months later...

saw that some of you had previously posted on wanting an off road H-pipe for the Shelby GT500, are you still interested? I am trying to get Lethal to do it, and have in writing that if 10 people want one, then they will make it. Let me know and I will put you on the list. Pricing will be the same as their off road x-pipe $299.00.

thanks,

Jared

link to my thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/764876-lethal-off-road-h-pipe-2011-gt500.html

Archived