TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby at SEMA this year..?

weluv2fish4bass

I am going on record right now in front of ALL of my TS friends in saying that it better be the introduction of the "NEW" SGT!!! There is no time like the present to get this product going, especially in light of how freegin' goofy the new BOSS is going to be! JMHO.

I'm praying for it. :)

Hey all...Shelby is not a listed vendor at SEMA this year, but perhaps they will have some cars in other companies booths...or maybe with Ford...

There has been many times where SAI has NOT been listed on the Vendors List but He was there in a Prime Location. Don't count him out.

Perhaps one of the 5 concept products they are looking for feedback on?

Or maybe they have worked some magic on a Fiesta, it has already has been said there are going to be a lot of them there. Or even the new Focus (give that 2012 ST some Shelby attitude), might be a good idea to try something like that to get a younger generation interested in Shelby’s, just can't over do it on the wallet.

Cars in booths like Baer, Crager, and other suppliers, so who is allowing them to put their car in?

I'll be there tuesday evening; my better half gets there Sunday so she can do move in day with her client.

Staying at the Hilton.

Doc Scott

On this same subject, if ANYONE has a pass I can use for the show, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I hate living in Vegas and missing out on it!

Thanks,

Jer

Cars in booths like Baer, Crager, and other suppliers, so who is allowing them to put their car in?

I'll be there tuesday evening; my better half gets there Sunday so she can do move in day with her client.

Staying at the Hilton.

Doc Scott

Hubby (Robert) will be there with my Terlingua from the 30th (setup) until the end of the show...I'll be there the last 3 days...Baer is not there this year...strange...there is going to be several Shelbys at SEMA this year, just not SAI, in their own booth, as of this date...I don't know if SAI will have product in someone else's booth...hope to see you there Doc

Hubby (Robert) will be there with my Terlingua from the 30th (setup) until the end of the show...I'll be there the last 3 days...Baer is not there this year...strange...there is going to be several Shelbys at SEMA this year, just not SAI, in their own booth, as of this date...I don't know if SAI will have product in someone else's booth...hope to see you there Doc

Weird. Baer usually has a decently large spread. :headscratch:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived