DutchGT500

Shelby Run Europe 2012  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Driving event?

• weekend
    • long weekend, thursday-sunday
    • week
  2. 2. Trackday?

3. 3. How much are you willing to spent per car entry? Car and two persons.

• 0-500 Euro
    • 500-750 Euro
    • 750-1000 Euro
    • 1000-1500 Euro
    • above 1500 Euro
  4. 4. Time slot?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its going to be alright I guess, if you like driving your car on and through some of the most incredible roads and amazing terrain in the world with some of the best people you will ever meet. Otherwise its just gonna suck. :hysterical:

Well if I must go I will.....................................IN A FLIPPING HEART BEAT. :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I can´t await to meet you all.happy%20feet.gif

Since yesterday in the German Shelby GT500 Forum it is a fact that we will meet you in Germany on 02. July in Stuttgart and have than a nice ride together to Munich. :yahoo:

More I dont´t want to anticipate. I think all informations especially about this meeting you will get from the organisator user DutchGT500. Let yourself be surprised.

Good job Patrick!

Greeting from Gemany,

Christian

Hello guys,

I can´t await to meet you all.happy%20feet.gif

Since yesterday in the German Shelby GT500 Forum it is a fact that we will meet you in Germany on 02. July in Stuttgart and have than a nice ride to Munich. :yahoo:

More I dont´t want to anticipate. I think all informations especially about this meeting you will get from the organisator user DutchGT500. Let yourself be surpised.

Good job Patrick!

Greeting from Gemany,

Christian

Thanks Christian,

Really looking forward to meeting our Shelby brothers on that side of that Atlantic. Great cars........great people........great times.

See you in July,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can wait to meet everyone for this Europe Run!!! I'm currently in southern Germany and the weather is beatiful and getting better every day. Guys you're going to love driving these roads.

JT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need a little help. If some one that is attending the Europe run can deliver two Great Lakes tee shirts to Raoul Bidoli. He will be joining the run somewhere. I have contacted him about the possibility of having this done. I don't know how the money will be exchanged but I am confident he will pay the $30.00 US plus something for the trouble of delivery, maybe a tall cool one or two in Germany. Please contact me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com or PM me thru the forum.

Thanks, Rich

I need a little help. If some one that is attending the Europe run can deliver two Great Lakes tee shirts to Raoul Bidoli. He will be joining the run somewhere. I have contacted him about the possibility of having this done. I don't know how the money will be exchanged but I am confident he will pay the $30.00 US plus something for the trouble of delivery, maybe a tall cool one or two in Germany. Please contact me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com or PM me thru the forum.

Thanks, Rich

Email sent...

I have to get over this issue I have of forgetting to take pictures of everything! :banghead:

Here are two of the cars (inside, out of the weather) waiting to be loaded. Just behind me is the Ford GT and a 2007 40th anniversary. The east coast cars are next. Luckily Ron is better at taking pictures than I am!

IMAG0881-1.jpg

I have to get over this issue I have of forgetting to take pictures of everything! :banghead:

Here are two of the cars (inside, out of the weather) waiting to be loaded. Just behind me is the Ford GT and a 2007 40th anniversary. The east coast cars are next. Luckily Ron is better at taking pictures than I am!

IMAG0881-1.jpg

Garage feels mighty empty without the SS :cry:

A big time THANKS for getting some pictures Sean. :victory:

Hello all Participants of the Shelbyrun Europe,

We can´t await to meet you.

Your Shelby Sister and Brothers from the German Shelbyforum www.shelbyforum.de

Here the Link what will be the plan:

http://shelbyforum.d...1.-juli-2012/p1

Till now there will be 23 Shelby GT500 to accompain you.

Hello all Participants of the Shelbyrun Europe,

We can´t await to meet you.

Your Shelby Sister and Brothers from the German Shelbyforum www.shelbyforum.de

Here the Link what will be the plan:

http://shelbyforum.d...1.-juli-2012/p1

Till now there will be 23 Shelby GT500 to accompain you.

Looks like a fantastic day has been planned................Thank you 69er

All of us on this side of the "Pond" are very excited to meet with our Shelby brothers and sisters over in Europe. Just over 6 more weeks :yahoo:

Archived