DutchGT500

Shelby Run Europe 2012  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Driving event?

• weekend
    • long weekend, thursday-sunday
    • week
  2. 2. Trackday?

3. 3. How much are you willing to spent per car entry? Car and two persons.

• 0-500 Euro
    • 500-750 Euro
    • 750-1000 Euro
    • 1000-1500 Euro
    • above 1500 Euro
  4. 4. Time slot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dudes,

I'm in France and member of the French Mustang Club, maybe we can help for LE MANS CLASSIC as the club gets a reserved space for this event.

We're ready to reserve a VIP place for the Team Shelby members as I'd like to join your trip, it seems very interresting

If I can help, I leave in the northern France near ROUEN, it's only 45 minutes driving for me, just ask

Hi PonyV8, I have contact with Denis from Mustang Passion. Maybe you are talking about the same club. But if you are able to reserve a Team Shelby spot and can help with a hotel in the neighbourhood keep in contact with me by email. Thanks.

Hi PonyV8, I have contact with Denis from Mustang Passion. Maybe you are talking about the same club. But if you are able to reserve a Team Shelby spot and can help with a hotel in the neighbourhood keep in contact with me by email. Thanks.

Dennis is Mustang Passion France, the other mustang club in France, but he is a friend of mine, no problem, I'll check with him to combinate the reserved space

Hi guys,

my name is Albert, writing to you from Augsburg, Germany.

I'm the promoter of the only shelbyforum in Europe (shelbyforum.de) and also of the only Shelby GT500 gathering. Our this years gathering is fixed for the 17. + 18. September 2011 while doing Dragrace again. The gathering by itself probably will be the largest worldwide, as we're expeting more than 70 cars. Have no idea, if you ever topped that in US.

If you'd like to get an impression, just follow the Teaser GT500 Gathering and a picture of my GT500 as well, for sure!

Before you may ask: yes, Katharina is a German female racing driver and presenter of a german tuning tv show and YES, she did the donuts by herself with these high heels and will be the presenter of our this years gathering. She'll also challange the best of the dragrace! :D

If some of you guys like to ride with us, just drop me a line. You're very, very welcome!

Best Regards from Germany

post-32601-0-56910400-1302911340_thumb.jpg

post-32601-0-56910400-1302911340_thumb.jpg

Alberto,

Your car has a very nice look. I like the white turn lights, changes the whole look.

Hi guys,

my name is Albert, writing to you from Augsburg, Germany.

I'm the promoter of the only shelbyforum in Europe (shelbyforum.de) and also of the only Shelby GT500 gathering. Our this years gathering is fixed for the 17. + 18. September 2011 while doing Dragrace again. The gathering by itself probably will be the largest worldwide, as we're expeting more than 70 cars. Have no idea, if you ever topped that in US.

If you'd like to get an impression, just follow the Teaser GT500 Gathering and a picture of my GT500 as well, for sure!

Before you may ask: yes, Katharina is a German female racing driver and presenter of a german tuning tv show and YES, she did the donuts by herself with these high heels and will be the presenter of our this years gathering. She'll also challange the best of the dragrace! :D

If some of you guys like to ride with us, just drop me a line. You're very, very welcome!

Best Regards from Germany

Hello Albert,

nice to hear you here. It will be a great event this September, we all can´t await it. Last year was great, but this year will be awesome.

Albert, I think we the members of the Shelbyforum Europe have to, it is our duty, to welcome and support the participants of the Shelby Run Europe next year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a fantastic idea. Marji, myself and our Shelby are in for sure. happy%20feet.gif .

It will be very special for Marji and I as we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on July 10th 2012......so we'll be spending a bit more time on Holiday after the event.

Hodger, 69er-sagittarius, alberto and others that have interest. It is going to happen. Go on Facebook and ask me to add you to the group. If you want to participate in this event sent me an email to shelbyruneurope@kpnmail.nl

There is no deposit needed right now to get on the list. We will have a maximum of 20 cars and we have 8 now.

Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1430790323#!/groups/137537639676464/

Hodger, 69er-sagittarius, alberto and others that have interest. It is going to happen. Go on Facebook and ask me to add you to the group. If you want to participate in this event sent me an email to shelbyruneurope@kpnmail.nl

There is no deposit needed right now to get on the list. We will have a maximum of 20 cars and we have 8 now.

Facebook group is https://www.facebook...37537639676464/

:yahoo:

I am putting together details to get the cars shipped from eiter LA, Houston, or New York. Obviously, LA will be at least an extra week of travel by ship, but I want to make sure the option is there. It might be a better idea to have cars land shipped to a more eastern port, but we are still working these things out. I should have answers by next week.

PS -I turn 40 on this trip. July 3rd.happy%20feet.gif

I am putting together details to get the cars shipped from eiter LA, Houston, or New York. Obviously, LA will be at least an extra week of travel by ship, but I want to make sure the option is there. It might be a better idea to have cars land shipped to a more eastern port, but we are still working these things out. I should have answers by next week.

PS -I turn 40 on this trip. July 3rd.happy%20feet.gif

Thanks Warren.

We look forward to celebrating your 40th with you............PARTY IN ITALY :yahoo:happy%20feet.gif :beerchug: :cheerleader: :bandance:

Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1430790323#!/groups/137537639676464/

Sorry, but I don't use Facebook and never will. If you could post the data of this trip, it'll be a pleasure if you let me know.

As I told you, I'm the founder and holder of the Shelbyforum Europe with more than 150 GT500 owners. I can arrange a come together with lots of German and European GT500s, if you want to.

Greez, Albert

Alberto,

The possible schedule would look like this. Changes are still possible. This will be a big event to be part of. Max 20/25 cars are allowed. As of now we have 2 cars from The Netherlands and 7 from the USA. We want more nationalities, England, Germany, Switzerland, France. It will be a complete event. Hotels, meals, Le Mans track access for our group etc.

Arrival attendees Jun 29

Departure The Netherlands - Nurburgring Jun 30 344 km

Nurburgring - Bavaria Germany July 1 543 km

Bavaria Germany - Voralberg/Tirol Austria July 2 280 km

Vorarlberg/Tirol Austria - Milano Italy July 3 390 km

Milano Italy - Monte Carlo Monaco July 4 327 km

Monte Carlo Monaco - Clermont Ferrand France July 5 765 km

Clermont Ferrand France - Le Mans July 6 opportunity watch night practice 422 km

Le Mans visit track - Rouen France July 7 219 km

Rouen France - Arrival The Netherlands July 8 560 km

Hmmm, Nurburgring, German beer, autobahn, Swiss Alps, swiss chocalte and german beer, Italian coast, Italian wine and german beer and my birthday, Monte Carlo, gambling and martinis, French Alps, french champagne and whats left of the beer, Lemans Classic and driving on the track is possiblility?!worship.gif , stick a fork in me!! And my 40th birthday we celebrate in Milano, Italia!!happy%20feet.gif with 40 of my favorite peoples!!!!!

Das is Goooood!shift.gifdrool.gifhappy%20feet.gifshoppingcart_.gif

Hmmm, Nurburgring, German beer, autobahn, Swiss Alps, swiss chocalte and german beer, Italian coast, Italian wine and german beer and my birthday, Monte Carlo, gambling and martinis, French Alps, french champagne and whats left of the beer, Lemans Classic and driving on the track is possiblility?!worship.gif , stick a fork in me!! And my 40th birthday we celebrate in Milano, Italia!!happy%20feet.gif with 40 of my favorite peoples!!!!!

Das is Goooood!shift.gifdrool.gifhappy%20feet.gifshoppingcart_.gif

Sounds like the perfect vacation..............can't wait.

Archived