TEAM SHELBY FORUM

12 MY Order Bank Info

Grabber

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I wanted to know how many coupes were built or exact total not the round number of 5500 because they havent built a round number since they came out in 07 so I can have Carrol Shelby put it on my air bag plate like (465/????) because I know mine was the 465th 2011 built back when burning blue star was posting figures. It would be really cool if someone in the know could double check my vin to give me an accurate number because I already have my airbag plate ready to be shipped out to Shelby. We can do it via PM so I can get this done!

Thanks

Actually I wanted to know how many coupes were built or exact total not the round number of 5500 because they havent built a round number since they came out in 07 so I can have Carrol Shelby put it on my air bag plate like (465/????) because I know mine was the 465th 2011 built back when burning blue star was posting figures. It would be really cool if someone in the know could double check my vin to give me an accurate number because I already have my airbag plate ready to be shipped out to Shelby. We can do it via PM so I can get this done!

Thanks

4149 and 949

Thanks

Do you have a link to where you got that number from?

Sure.

Would you feel comfortable using that number which would be permanently on your dash?

I'm not comfortable putting anything on my dash - but my sunglasses.

Archived