TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ORGINAL Shelby American Posters FOR SALE

I have (3) 100% orginal posters for sale. All of them are in the orginal tube sent from Shelby American, Inc. and postmarked March 22, 1966. The first REASONABLE OFFER will be accepted. As you know, all of these posters are rare. Some more than others, but they are even more rare since they are still in the tube from Shelby. They have never been hung, framed, or mounted in anyway. These all would considered FIRST PRINT.

#1 - 1965 World Champion poster by George Bartell - Color is FANTASTIC...by far the best condition of any orginal I have ever seen. 100% mint condition.

#2 - 1966 GT 350 Poster by George Bartell - Again, FANTASTIC color...does not get better than this. 99.9% mint... this is due to a TINY (less than 1/4 of an inch) is torn off of the upper left point of the corner.

#3 - 1964 Sebring Grand Prix poster by George Bartell - AMAZING condition! As all of you know, this poster was orginally folded to fit 8 1/2" x 11. It was the rolled and sent in this tube. Again, you will not find one of these in better condition.

PM me with all offers and/or questions.

**NOTE** - if you would like to see more the other pics including pics of the postmarked Shelby American tube, just ask.... these are all the pics it would allow me to upload.

post-30373-098444500 1286818523_thumb.jpg

post-30373-057312200 1286818537_thumb.jpg

post-30373-098444500 1286818523_thumb.jpg

post-30373-057312200 1286818537_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have (3) 100% orginal posters for sale. All of them are in the orginal tube sent from Shelby American, Inc. and postmarked March 22, 1966. The first REASONABLE OFFER will be accepted. As you know, all of these posters are rare. Some more than others, but they are even more rare since they are still in the tube from Shelby. They have never been hung, framed, or mounted in anyway. These all would considered FIRST PRINT.

#1 - 1965 World Champion poster by George Bartell - Color is FANTASTIC...by far the best condition of any orginal I have ever seen. 100% mint condition.

#2 - 1966 GT 350 Poster by George Bartell - Again, FANTASTIC color...does not get better than this. 99.9% mint... this is due to a TINY (less than 1/4 of an inch) is torn off of the upper left point of the corner.

#3 - 1964 Sebring Grand Prix poster by George Bartell - AMAZING condition! As all of you know, this poster was orginally folded to fit 8 1/2" x 11. It was the rolled and sent in this tube. Again, you will not find one of these in better condition.

PM me with all offers and/or questions.

**NOTE** - if you would like to see more the other pics including pics of the postmarked Shelby American tube, just ask.... these are all the pics it would allow me to upload.

1965 wold champ web2.JPG

1964 sebring web2.JPG

I am interested in your posters. Please let me know what you would take for all three. Thanks John 970-396-9960