TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had a chance to experience Evo. Stage 2

LSR

My buddy 69NAM was nice enough to meet with me and took me for a ride in his Shelby that had the Evo. Performance Stage 2 installed on it. I am very impressed with the power gain and performance. He even pulled over and let me drive it. He also had BFGoodrich DR's installed whick looked killer.

I am sold, I have spoke with Fred and will be ordering the Evo. Stage 2 this month.

The blower whine is much louder and just plain cool, killer, awsome, bad azz, well you know what I mean :hysterical:

Evo. Stage 2

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=4683

My buddy 69NAM was nice enough to meet with me and took me for a ride in his Shelby that had the Evo. Performance Stage 2 installed on it. I am very impressed with the power gain and performance. He even pulled over and let me drive it. He also had BFGoodrich DR's installed whick looked killer.

I am sold, I have spoke with Fred and will be ordering the Evo. Stage 2 this month.

The blower whine is much louder and just plain cool, killer, awsome, bad azz, well you know what I mean :hysterical:

Evo. Stage 2

welcome........ now just say I am a 500 hp junkie and your prob is haft licked........he he heee heeeeeeeeee whooooooooooMY NAME IS DAVE AND IM A EVO JUNKIE....564HP and cant stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAY FRED I NEED A HP FIX .. HA HA HA HA .......power ya .......MORE!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ OK $$$$$$$$$$$$$ IM THERE....

post-7639-1171676156_thumb.jpg

post-7639-1171676156_thumb.jpg

Evo. Stage 2

Evolution's stage II kicks tail - no doubt about it!

However,

Evolution's K.B. 2.8 car is going to make us look simply silly.....

DAMN YOU FRED! Now I gotta go find another 6 or 7 grand somehow so I can feed my new addiction.... I need help.... I feel sick..... I miss my car.... I need a beer.... and BADBOY500, you need help too! You are a sick man!

• 2 years later...

Know this thread is over 2 years old, but...

Just got off the phone with Kent at Evo Performance. He recommended Stage 2 with heat exchange and throttle body for engine.

GT500 Ultimate "Lowering" suspension package for handling. With adjustable Ford Performance Shocks.

Short throw shifter and Ford Performance 49 state catback to top it off.

Comments?

Know this thread is over 2 years old, but...

Just got off the phone with Kent at Evo Performance. He recommended Stage 2 with heat exchange and throttle body for engine.

GT500 Ultimate "Lowering" suspension package for handling. With adjustable Ford Performance Shocks.

Short throw shifter and Ford Performance 49 state catback to top it off.

Comments?

The power is absolutely amazing- the very best bang for your buck IMO!!! Went to the dyno- 556HP to the wheels!! 500+ Torque from 2600-6000 RPMs!! :happy feet: And stock drivability!

Grabber: Sorry to hear about LSR. Assuming he worked at Evo.

Secondo: Sounds like you are VERY happy with your Stage 2 mod.

Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait!!!!!

LSR did not work at EVO. He was a very active member here for many years. He has 6 pages of threads and has been around since this site was StangsUnleashed. He was a friend to many and we all miss him.

Lamonte died last year on 10/28/09 :cry:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=557212

Lamonte went to the doctor because he was having some headaches. A few days later he was dead. He had a brain tumor.

It was very sad.

This story is sad and reminds me with my niece that was living in California ...She called me one day and said to me she had headache that was severe...from her sound i called her brother and told him go check on your sister she does not sound OK...Sure he did and took her to the hospital ...they did a ct scan of the brain in the ER and she coded on the ct scan table ...they took her right away to the surgery to find a metastatic tumor that was from her diagnosed colon cancer 2 years earlier...imagine Rob that through out those two years they never did a ct scan of the brain and she was complaining of headaches. She died from the metastatic caner to the brain...i still remember our last conversation on the phone and what you said about Lamonte brought that memory back.

We take things for granted sometimes and we do not realize how precious the things god gave us and blessed us with until it is gone!

I felt when i knew about Lamonte the same way i felt when i lost my niece ....I feel we are one family here even we may never meet...that is a blessing!

LSR did not work at EVO. He was a very active member here for many years. He has 6 pages of threads and has been around since this site was StangsUnleashed. He was a friend to many and we all miss him.

Lamonte died last year on 10/28/09 :cry:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=557212

I can't believe its been a year either. I really hope his family is doing well. I can only imagine what this must be like for his family. God bless to his family and I will say another prayer for them tonight.

Respectfully,

Roger

I can't believe its been a year either. I really hope his family is doing well. I can only imagine what this must be like for his family. God bless to his family and I will say another prayer for them tonight.

Respectfully,

Roger

Here's a link to a recent update on LSR's Family:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=852071

Archived