TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vert Question

CoopersShelby

Im going to check out my new vert at the dealership. Its bad weather, or roads, and I have one question after looking over my owners manual last night. Do our vert come with a boat cover? That is the cover that goes over the top when it is down. Anything else I should look for before I take possesion? I will get my first look at her cleaned up and widows tinted today at 10:00am. I will take pictures for all to see, I feel like a 16 year old getting his first car.

Im going to check out my new vert at the dealership. Its bad weather, or roads, and I have one question after looking over my owners manual last night. Do our vert come with a boat cover? That is the cover that goes over the top when it is down. Anything else I should look for before I take possesion? I will get my first look at her cleaned up and widows tinted today at 10:00am. I will take pictures for all to see, I feel like a 16 year old getting his first car.

Yes the verts come with the BOOT. Enjoy your new car, this is a day you will long remember!

It comes with a "boot" that fits over the top when closed.

Archived