TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Atlanta Area Shelby Mountain Rally

Shelby08GT

Hey Everyone in the Atlanta Metro Area;

Any interest in doing weekend Shelby road trips into the mountains? Fall colors and cool temperatures make this the best time of the year. Shoot me a reply with interest, where you live, and what kind of Shelby you've got. I'll compile a list and get us started "torturing the north Georgia Mountains!" Very informal: meet, drive, eat, drive more, home.

Gary

Shelby08GT

Shelby08GT@yahoo.com

Hey Everyone in the Atlanta Metro Area;

Any interest in doing weekend Shelby road trips into the mountains? Fall colors and cool temperatures make this the best time of the year. Shoot me a reply with interest, where you live, and what kind of Shelby you've got. I'll compile a list and get us started "torturing the north Georgia Mountains!" Very informal: meet, drive, eat, drive more, home.

Gary

Shelby08GT

Shelby08GT@yahoo.com

Hey Gary, I've not got a lot of free time right now but I love to cruise the mountain roads. I'm in Carrollton

and my car is - v v v v v

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies:

lawdude - raise your hand when your ride is back on the road

grsybtch - nice VB SGT - shout when your weekends free-up

08 Mustang - thanks for the info on your cub

ALL - I belong to the Georgia Regional Mustang Club (MCA Chapter) They are having a Dyno Day later this month. If they open it up to non-members, I'll post the details here.

Drive safe,

Gary

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies:

lawdude - raise your hand when your ride is back on the road

grsybtch - nice VB SGT - shout when your weekends free-up

08 Mustang - thanks for the info on your cub

ALL - I belong to the Georgia Regional Mustang Club (MCA Chapter) They are having a Dyno Day later this month. If they open it up to non-members, I'll post the details here.

Drive safe,

Gary

Not a problem Gary, hopefully you'll be able to make it out. Would enjoy meeting you and seeing your Shelby.

John Knox was telling me about the Dyno Day the other night. It's going to be at Mo's, correct?

btw, the Pioneer Ford show was great. Another club member & I came out to it.

Archived