TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2 back seats look brand new in fact i dont think anyone has even sit in them. My 2 front seats though are ahowing some wear now. I would love to have 2 front seats in the color I have now which is what comes in a 2007 blk SGT (dark Charcol) with some silver on them to kinda match the stripes and upgraded interior. I already have the Snake headrest and was wondering what is the best place to get seats for the car? This is not something I need right away but would be cool to get.

My 2 back seats look brand new in fact i dont think anyone has even sit in them. My 2 front seats though are ahowing some wear now. I would love to have 2 front seats in the color I have now which is what comes in a 2007 blk SGT (dark Charcol) with some silver on them to kinda match the stripes and upgraded interior. I already have the Snake headrest and was wondering what is the best place to get seats for the car? This is not something I need right away but would be cool to get.

There are several people who have ordered the upgraded seats from the Shelby Store and have been very pleased...

Interior Upgrade

Although they aren't cheap, if you wait until the next TS "sale" then you could possibly save a few $$...

Z3-7-4.jpg

Gregg

07SGT0547

If price is an issue you can also get a set of covers, with the silver thread, from a 2011 which fit our cars as shown in the pics on this site:

http://www.newtakeoff.com/2011_mustang_leather_seat_cover_kit_2005-2011_with_airbags.aspx

$499

Those look nice. Like I said my back ones look new and my front ones arent bad but I just am picky.lol

I wonder if you could tell easily those were covers just by looking at them

Those look nice. Like I said my back ones look new and my front ones arent bad but I just am picky.lol

I wonder if you could tell easily those were covers just by looking at them

Our seats just have "covers" and these are the covers off a 2011 that's been converted by someone who sells them to these guys.

Archived