TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New addition : Lower grill

I'm eventually going to get the lower grille, but I've been holding off to find out whether or not the new Shelby brake cooling duct package will interfere with it.

• 3 months later...

I just purchased it too. It came with no mounting hardware and no instructions... any suggestions for me?

Thanks

You'll need a rivet gun,some rivets, 2 sets of hands, maybe a drill, beer and you are good to go.

Some folks used other type of fasteners instead of rivets, just pop the honey comb inserts with a flat head and align the grill and pop those rivets in.

I just purchased it too. It came with no mounting hardware and no instructions... any suggestions for me?

Thanks

Run a search for "lower grill" on this forum and you'll get loads of information, but essentially it's remove the two fake grills on each side, (they pop right off), remove the lower splash shield, (about a dozen or so screws/bolts), place the grill and have someone hold it, mark and drill 4 holes, then rivet or bolt into place. Then put everything back in place, grab a beer and admire your work!

Sam

Run a search for "lower grill" on this forum and you'll get loads of information, but essentially it's remove the two fake grills on each side, (they pop right off), remove the lower splash shield, (about a dozen or so screws/bolts), place the grill and have someone hold it, mark and drill 4 holes, then rivet or bolt into place. Then put everything back in place, grab a beer and admire your work!

Sam

Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived