TEAM SHELBY FORUM

had a friend visit today

stevedm

That is sweeeet! In my small town, the paper, mayor and most everyone else would be driving by, either drooling or be suspicious "it's gotta be a dealer" how can they afford to drive those expensive things. :hysterical:

Just kidding, we have some super nice cars, nice people that would love to see 2 GT500's next to each other. Would get lots of compliments and conversation. Thanks for the pics. B)

Nice pics!! The only thing better than a Shelby is two Shelbys. I do have one question though, is the pontoon boat across the street just there in case of a flood? It's kind of hard to get it to a lake with no trailer. Oh yeah........LOVE the Bronco too!!!

love to see 2 GT500's next to each other.

I was thinking of sneaking onto a dealer lot on Sunday and snapping a few pics of my car next to a 2011. But unfortunately they moved the car now to a place where I can't get to. DANG! Maybe I'll tell them I want to test drive it and get them to move it next to mine.

Nice pics!! The only thing better than a Shelby is two Shelbys. I do have one question though, is the pontoon boat across the street just there in case of a flood? It's kind of hard to get it to a lake with no trailer. Oh yeah........LOVE the Bronco too!!!

Is that the green truck? Great eyes. Let's see some pics....looks like it's jacked up??

Archived