TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I hate all of you...

terry gt500

I washed the car this morning and used the Meguirs for the first time. Yes it smelt really good. Very sweet smelling. Went for a drive to pick up my air intake tube and strut tower brace. Washed the car tonight and used the Mothers (which I typically use) and it smells the best. I think Christmasy is a good word to describe it. Imagine spruce tree, but sweeter. Both shine well but I think I like the Mothers the best.

All in all, I spent 5 hours washing and detailing the car. What a heck of a good day! I absolutely love this car!!!! :-)

I washed the car this morning and used the Meguiars for the first time. Yes it smelt really good. Very sweet smelling. Went for a drive to pick up my air intake tube and strut tower brace. Washed the car tonight and used the Mothers (which I typically use) and it smells the best. I think Christmasy is a good word to describe it. Imagine spruce tree, but sweeter. Both shine well but I think I like the Mothers the best.

All in all, I spent 5 hours washing and detailing the car. What a heck of a good day! I absolutely love this car!!!! :-)

You mean you washed your car twice in one day? I thought I was the only one that did that! HA!

Is it the car wash soap you are talking about? Or the spray detailer?

Yep twice in one day! Couldn't help myself. I'm talking about the spray detailer. I'm using the meguiars gold class car wash and it's pretty good stuff but it doesn't smell like the detailer.

Who told me to use meguires ultimate detail spray. Now I want to eat my car it smells so good!!!

Cars that smell good, come on guy's, what the hell !!!!!!! I think I'll go for the cinnamon apple or maybe the mocha mint. If there's any GM guys reading this us Shelby guys are going to be the laughing stock of the car world. You know this is a joke right ??

Cars that smell good, come on guy's, what the hell !!!!!!! I think I'll go for the cinnamon apple or maybe the mocha mint. If there's any GM guys reading this us Shelby guys are going to be the laughing stock of the car world. You know this is a joke right ??

Actually I'm a member of the corvette forum for many years and they talk about the same stuff there. I guess car guys are the same everywhere.

I like that my car smells good and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The entire Chemical Guys product line has unique smells.

The pink quick detailer smells like strawberries and the purple synthetic one has a grape smell. All of their polishes and glaze's also have very unique albiet pleasant smells. It's kind of Chemical Guys schtick to have very pleasant smelling products.

I washed the car this morning and used the Meguirs for the first time. Yes it smelt really good. Very sweet smelling. Went for a drive to pick up my air intake tube and strut tower brace. Washed the car tonight and used the Mothers (which I typically use) and it smells the best. I think Christmasy is a good word to describe it. Imagine spruce tree, but sweeter. Both shine well but I think I like the Mothers the best.

Have you uesed the Mothers Leather Conditioner on your seats.

Archived