TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Perfect day for a cruise

Cdvision

I know some of you guys are getting ready to put your cars away for winter. But here in Vancouver BC it was another perfect day in the mid 70's. So I just thought I'd share a pic. :dance:

DSCF1014.jpg

Great view from the GB GT500! I am very familiar with that feeling..though I'm not near the water like you. Perfect day here too..but unfortunately, I was just soo dead tired, I never made it out of the house after work. I hate wasting beautiful days..but I couldn't help it.

Thanks for sharing the pic.

That Grabber Blue photographs so well...it was made for pictures! I've tried to take a series of about 25 photos every month of mine. The evening/morning light does some great things on our color! LOVE IT!

Yeah that pic was taken in the shade.

It was a gem of a day here in dirty jerz too. I took a ride out to a Shelby meet in Hatfield PA and met up with a few friends. It was a very nice, chill kind of ride and gathering. Nice 80 mile cruise on a sunny, mid 70's day. I wish there were a lot more of these left this year, but its not likely. :angry22:

It was a gem of a day here in dirty jerz too. I took a ride out to a Shelby meet in Hatfield PA and met up with a few friends. It was a very nice, chill kind of ride and gathering. Nice 80 mile cruise on a sunny, mid 70's day. I wish there were a lot more of these left this year, but its not likely. :angry22:

Beautiful day here too, PistolWhip. Unfortunately, I didn't get out much...came home from work dead tired and ended up sleeping for about 3 hours! I was mad at myself for wasting a great day. Looks like rain for the next 4 days...and about 55 degrees.

Mid 45 degrees here tonight . Nice COLD sunny fall day in Northern Ontario Canada .

NewpicsSeptember29th007.jpg

Nice!

We have the exact same car. Took mine out for a nice long ride yesterday in north west CT and into NY. I like when the sun is behind you like in your first shot because it lights up under the power domed hood. Thanks for sharing.

The Shelby sure loves that cooler dense air. Just loves to get out and stretch the legs.....

I'm hoping the weather clears tomorrow around here...gotta give the car a good wash..it's filthy at the moment - lots of rain and slop to deal with. I haven't been out just cruising the back roads for about a week now...and I DO miss that!

Looks great CobraKaz! We don't see enough pics of the white cars around here it seems.

Thanks . According to the info you sent me way back in February , mine is one of only 21 that came to Ontario Canada .

Ya know , strange thing is , i never would have though i would buy a White car .

I really wanted the Grabber blue with white stripes , when i saw the White with Blue , i knew that was the one .

Archived