TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strategy (Tune) for the SGT is FPASAU9

The Calibration Code or Strategy for the '08 SGT is FPASAU9. I'm almost positive it is the same for the '07 SGT. I have no idea if it is the same for the GT-H.

Can someone validate this and if correct make this a Sticky?

The Strategy identifies the specific tune from Ford for the SGT. The Strategy code posted on the computer in the SGT is for the Mustang GT.

If you need/what a mail order tune for your SGT the tuner (Bama, Brenspeed, etc.) will need the Strategy in order to provide you with a usable tune.

The Calibration Code or Strategy for the '08 SGT is FPASAU9. I'm almost positive it is the same for the '07 SGT. I have no idea if it is the same for the GT-H.

It is the same for a 07 SGT as well.

• 3 months later...

The Strategy identifies the specific tune from Ford for the SGT. The Strategy code posted on the computer in the SGT is for the Mustang GT.

If you need/what a mail order tune for your SGT the tuner (Bama, Brenspeed, etc.) will need the Strategy in order to provide you with a usable tune.

This is good info. I got a tune from JLT last year and all they asked for was the computer code.

I can remember numbers believe or not but that code is the same as mine. 90% on that

Archived