TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Someone, please split a set tires with me!

EL SHELBY

Is there anyone who only needs the two front tires from the sets of F1's being sold by the Shelby Store? I have two new front tires (255/50/18) that were recently give to me by NTW who lost one of my original front tires. All I need are two new rear tires (285/45/18). I've asked if the store will sell only two tires at a per unit sale price but they denied me.

Post up or send me a PM. I'm willing to pay for shipping to your door for the two front tires.

Is there anyone who only needs the two front tires from the sets of F1's being sold by the Shelby Store? I have two new front tires (255/50/18) that were recently give to me by NTW who lost one of my original front tires. All I need are two new rear tires (285/45/18). I've asked if the store will sell only two tires at a per unit sale price but they denied me.

Post up or send me a PM. I'm willing to pay for shipping to your door for the two front tires.

I'd be interested in a set of the rears. I know they are 50 more.

Jason,

I've bought a set of the new KR Goodyears and waiting for them to be delivered...I put on a new set of STANDARD F1's on the rear of my car in July of last year (2009) at 17,900 miles...I currently have 28,000 on the car now, and the rears are still in excellent condition...I'd be willing to make you a deal on them if you'd like...I bought them from Tire Rack for $160.00 each I believe...If you're interested, I'll check current tread depth and let you know...

Carl

Carl, that may work for me. The tires I currently have on the rear where used when I picked them up and prior owner obviously enjoyed smoking them so the tread is running shallow thru the center of the tire. Please let me know on the tread depth!

I would like to get the fronts. I'll split the cost and can send you a Paypal payment or check, which ever you prefer. Larry Miller

I would like to get the fronts. I'll split the cost and can send you a Paypal payment or check, which ever you prefer. Larry Miller

I may take you up on the offer. I want to give Carl a chance to get back to me on his tires. I'll get back to you tomorrow or Saturday.

I've considured buying the set and selling the two fronts but I've got a few items I'm trying sell right now and not having any luck. So I'm reluctant to try with something else.

I may take you up on the offer. I want to give Carl a chance to get back to me on his tires. I'll get back to you tomorrow or Saturday.

I've considured buying the set and selling the two fronts but I've got a few items I'm trying sell right now and not having any luck. So I'm reluctant to try with something else.

Jason, I went out and checked the tires this evening and they are at 8/32 of 11/32 tread left on them...I've been running them at 28 PSI so the treadwear is even all the way across the tire...no low spots in the center from being over inflated.

PM me an offer and we'll see if we can work it out for you! I'm hoping that my tires come in tomorrow...been a week now since I ordered them, so they should be here soon I would think...

Carl

you can always just order the set of four and put the other two on Ebay, you may even get to cover the costs of the ones you need. Just a thought

Hey Chris! How's Terlingua? Takings lots of pictures for me? Ya'll be careful down there, but have fun!

Hey Chris! How's Terlingua? Takings lots of pictures for me? Ya'll be careful down there, but have fun!

We are having a wonderful time, Becky is taking LOTS of pics. We will share them once we get home.

Chris

Larry,

Carl and I made a deal for his rear tires so I'm covered. Sorry I wasn't able to help you out.

Jason

Archived