TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Franklin Mint 2008 GT500KR Model

shelbypt

Recently, I purchased the 1/24scale Franklin Mint silver 2008 GT500KR, serial number 462/1000. I could not get many dealers to give me the numbered models they had; so, i figured I would try here.

If anyone has one of the these models, post your number up on this thread. Maybe by trading or selling the model we can end up with the same serial number as our CSM#.

My KR is 08KR0301, and I am looking for the Silver Franklin Mint model #301

Maybe through this forum we can find the Franklin Mint model serial number to match our 08-09 GT500KRs.

Thanks

Shoot! You missed mine by 1. #0461 Where did you get it? From the MInt or private guy? Maybe they have the one before yours.

Recently, I purchased the 1/24scale Franklin Mint silver 2008 GT500KR, serial number 462/1000. I could not get many dealers to give me the numbered models they had; so, i figured I would try here.

If anyone has one of the these models, post your number up on this thread. Maybe by trading or selling the model we can end up with the same serial number as our CSM#.

My KR is 08KR0301, and I am looking for the Silver Franklin Mint model #301

Maybe through this forum we can find the Franklin Mint model serial number to match our 08-09 GT500KRs.

Thanks

Shoot! You missed mine by 1. #0461 Where did you get it? From the MInt or private guy? Maybe they have the one before yours.

I got mine from mint models located inf New York. I found them on ebay. Currently on ebay a few other companies are selling them.

He may be the one with your number though!

Archived