TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weird side Window Issue

I let the battery die on my 2006 GT-H and now the driver's side window won't do that last little 1/2 "up" movement when I shut the door. (I charged the battery) When I open the door the window drops the 1/2 inch but just won't go back up when shutting the door. Also the Auto Up function won't work. I have to hold the button to raise or lower the window. The passenger side works fine. Anyone had this problem and know what the fix is ?? thanks,

I let the battery die on my 2006 GT-H and now the driver's side window won't do that last little 1/2 "up" movement when I shut the door. (I charged the battery) When I open the door the window drops the 1/2 inch but just won't go back up when shutting the door. Also the Auto Up function won't work. I have to hold the button to raise or lower the window. The passenger side works fine. Anyone had this problem and know what the fix is ?? thanks,

It tells you how to do it in the owners manual.

Here are the instructions from another forum

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-gt-tech/244011-2006-mustang-gt-drivers-side-window-bounce-back-issue.html

hope it helps

THANKS EVERYONE, the procedure worked perfectly.

Archived