TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final Phase

Got $40 worth of coupons from CJ Pony for spending some moola with them, so I added these to match the front ones.

web.jpg

The final phase until kids make it through college...

JLT Carbon Fiber CAI

Fore Fuel Rails

Steed CMDP

FRPP Throttle Body

FRPP Hot Rod Cams

FRPP Black Valve covers

FRPP Shorty Jet Hot Extreme Sterling Ceramic Coated Headers

web.jpg

Prothane Motor Mounts

Afco Radiator

Samco Hoses

Zex Nitrous

Ohh yeah sunset in my Shelby just makes me smile !

web.jpg

Andrew

Andrew,

I see your selling the SC off your black car are you not running a SC on the B/W car ?

Don,

I will be selling it very soon, just started a thread in the For sale section, I need to get things organized inventoried and photographed.

Selling for several reasons, kid headed to college, wife would not drive it ( could be a plus at times !) and promised to not spend more money on the White one, than I could get for parts off the black one. Plus maybe in the back of mine mind I don't want that much horsepower in it while the kids are still at home, I got smiled upon by God onetime and I don't want to roll the dice again.

I had the Black one insured for $58K and had about $60 in it (including the car). I financed the car with Ford Credit for zero/60 and they got paid the first $30K (out of the insurance) than bought the wreck from the insurance and than bought the white one with the balance and ended up with zero mod money.

So i have been selling parts and move parts and installing and it all came down to if I kept the Whipple I would head into the red and it has been nice being in the black. Now I own it out right and no monthly payments to Ford Credit. I have all these mods (except the cams they are on back order) sitting in the garage ready to go to Appalachian Performance ( I am gonna try and trade them the block and transmission for the labor)

Thanks for asking

Andrew

Andrew,

Thanks for the respose I was just curious. I think someday I want to get mine SC'd but I'm not positive. My conservative side says why add the SC when I already have more power than I need besides more power = more trouble (speeding tickets, maintenence, etc) but on the other hand it would be nice to feel and hear that extra power ! :confused:

Don

Archived