TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Autographed Window Sticker

BIKEBOY

:happy feet:

UPS just pulled up and dropped off my window sticker, and camera. I need to go get the camera pictures developed, but here's the sticker and the authenticity certificate.

I taped off the area I wanted signed and he did it just like I was expecting!!! This just makes the history of my car that much sweeter!

edit---added signing photos. 9-30-10

Very cool! Does this qualify as a 'car part' or as an 'other'?

They took my check for $165.00.

AND...........................They took two pics!!! One of him signing, and one of him holding it up!!! :happy feet:

One problem...they're both 700kb's. :(

There is an 8 1/2 x 11 photo of a young guy in a white t-shirt with some graphic going downward vertically on the left breast of the shirt, standing next to Carroll somewhere...this pic is laying next to him to sign next after he finishes my window sticker. The pic. is very clear, and I wish I could post it to see if it's one of our team members. I just can't figure out how to downsize the kb's. And, I don't have a Photobucket acct. I have a Flickr page. Does anyone know if the Flickr page will download to our site here?

Anyone reading this have a photo sent in last week for Carroll to sign???

There is an 8 1/2 x 11 photo of a young guy in a white t-shirt with some graphic going downward vertically on the left breast of the shirt, standing next to Carroll somewhere...this pic is laying next to him to sign next after he finishes my window sticker. The pic. is very clear, and I wish I could post it to see if it's one of our team members. I just can't figure out how to downsize the kb's. And, I don't have a Photobucket acct. I have a Flickr page. Does anyone know if the Flickr page will download to our site here?

Anyone reading this have a photo sent in last week for Carroll to sign???

Email it to me, I'll downsize and send it back to you:

jgervasi@guitarcenter.com

Jer

Thank you sir!!!

Doing it right now!

BIKEBOY

Done, and emailed back.

Jer

Thank you again!!! :)

You're welcome... just let me know that they're OK...

Jer

Archived