TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Photoshop request

OldSchool

Saw 2Sharpie's thread and thought that is a great idea. I have been thinking of powdercoating my rims black but am worried it would be too much on a black car.

If someone could photoshop my rims in a flat black I would appreciate it. It is just so difficult to imagine it on your car and you never can seem to find the right combination at car shows to help you make up your mind.

Really appreciate it.

post-26126-095807000 1285566539_thumb.jpg

post-26126-095807000 1285566539_thumb.jpg

Saw 2Sharpie's thread and thought that is a great idea. I have been thinking of powdercoating my rims black but am worried it would be too much on a black car.

If someone could photoshop my rims in a flat black I would appreciate it. It is just so difficult to imagine it on your car and you never can seem to find the right combination at car shows to help you make up your mind.

Really appreciate it.

Hey old school i'll do it for you just need a bigger picture. its hard to get the details on a small image

Really appreciate it.

OldSchool, had a little time to play and took a shot at retouching your pic for you. Hope this helps you envision what your car would look like with black rims. See you on the streets.

post-18323-089127800 1286089500_thumb.jpg

Archived