TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 2011

re50cal

I am looking for Drilled and Slotted front rotors for my 2011 gt500, I found some for 2010 by stillen (FOR1700XS), lethal performance is selling it as a 2011 rotor, but Stillen has it listed as a 2010 rotor, not sure if it will fit but they do look nice. Anyone had any experience with these particular rotors or any other drilled and slotted rotors for 2011.

Looks like you performed all the modding on your own? And would you mind stating how much it cost total?

I can't really quote you a price on the brakes, but you can contact Quantum Performance (Shelby Mod Shop) 972-620-4440. Mention my name (Randy Marble) and I'll tell them to give you the best deal that they can. There really isn't much markup on the parts however. The brakes aren't cheap, but a world of difference. Relative easy installation and I did the best job I could in documenting the process. Worst part is just pulling the rear axles so that you can put the brackets behind the axle flanges.

Hope this helps.

I had Baer / Eradispeed 2 piece Rotors front and rear for my 03 Termie... I was going to see about purchasing a set for my 11 Shelby once the pads were gone.

I bought mine through a company called Stang Suspensions. The owner "Josh" is a really good guy to deal with. He'll make sure they're correct and gives a decent

discount to returning customers. I'll see what he says for part numbers and availability.

Archived