TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCMC/pro-Dyno Cruise-In -- November 6, 2010 -- Fort Mill, SC

Cobrabitn

The SCMC is planning for a fall cruise-in/dyno day at Pro-Dyno on November 6, 2010. If you missed our spring event, you won't want to miss this one!

This is our last fling of the year before the Holiday season kicks in and we want to finish it with a bang. There is no charge to enter the show or to cruise-in, this is just our way of thanking everyone for a successful 2010.

We do ask for a canned good donation to anyone who comes by to check everything out. In the spring, we collected 45 cans of food and we'd like to double or triple that number. This is the time of the year when things get rough for those that are truly in need of food and shelter. This is not mandatory, it is optional but it would be nice if we can help the local food bank in Rock Hill, SC before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Dyno pulls will be $60.00 for three pulls including Air/fuel. Any tuning must be scheduled with Dan or Paul prior to the event. Please put this on your calendars (Save the date) so we can have a good turnout. Our last SCMC cruise-in date was a huge success with over 150 Mustangs and Fords at the event.

As you know, we gave literally hundreds of dollars of prizes away for free at the spring event and we expect to do the same again in the fall. Free food, free door prizes, free awards. Just show up and shine it up for the judges!

Judging starts at 12:00 noon and awards will be given out around 2:00 p.m.

If you know you're coming, please post at the link below with your name and car information.

More details can be found here: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17955

• 1 month later...

Anyone else going??? The wife, kids, puppy and I will be there again. Hope to get my baseline dyne done while we are there.

If the weather's good I'll either be there or Cars & Coffee at North Lake Mall. Not sure yet but maybe I'll see you there.

Jim

Cool. I'll be the one walking a white boxer around. I'll keep a look out for your car. Mine is a red 08 gt500 without top stripes.

Well, I made it to both...Coffee and Cars at North Lake and then to Pro Dyno, arriving about 10:30. Decent turnout although the cool temps probably kept some away. Looked for someone walking a white boxer but didn't see you. Did you make it?

Jim

Well, I made it to both...Coffee and Cars at North Lake and then to Pro Dyno, arriving about 10:30. Decent turnout although the cool temps probably kept some away. Looked for someone walking a white boxer but didn't see you. Did you make it?

Jim

We did make it but we left Apollo at home. We got there at about 0845 and left around 1230 or so. Apollo is not used to the cold to much so we decided to leave him home. By chance did you have a dog with you??? If so we did talk just did not know it was you. I also got my baseline numbers on my gt500 so now I can mod and know where I started. I just read a little more and I think you were wearing a BMW hat am I right??? My wife and I stopped and talked to you for about 5 min.

We did make it but we left Apollo at home. We got there at about 0845 and left around 1230 or so. Apollo is not used to the cold to much so we decided to leave him home. By chance did you have a dog with you??? If so we did talk just did not know it was you. I also got my baseline numbers on my gt500 so now I can mod and know where I started. I just read a little more and I think you were wearing a BMW hat am I right??? My wife and I stopped and talked to you for about 5 min.

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Yes I had my dog Baxter (Schnauzer) with me but I think you must have talked with my buddy as he was wearing a BMW cap and kept Baxter while I registered the Shelby.

By the avatar I see you are or were in the Air Force. I spent 8 years with them before you were born...1964 thru 1972. Old codger here :D Some great times. Look forward to seeing you in the future, possibly at Pro Dyno in the Spring :salute:

Jim

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Yes I had my dog Baxter (Schnauzer) with me but I think you must have talked with my buddy as he was wearing a BMW cap and kept Baxter while I registered the Shelby.

By the avatar I see you are or were in the Air Force. I spent 8 years with them before you were born...1964 thru 1972. Old codger here :D Some great times. Look forward to seeing you in the future, possibly at Pro Dyno in the Spring :salute:

Jim

Still in the Air Force, I have 14 years and plan to retire. I would like to thank you for your service. We are not sure how much longer we will be here I have put in to be a recruiter and should be moving with in the year. I will keep a look out for events around here so that I can meet up with everyone possible before we go back to the west coast. Sorry we missed you as well hope you had fun.

Archived