TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT350 In Car Parade Down The Las Vegas Strip

shelbymotorsports

Barrett-Jackson is running a TV commercial on SpeedTv for their Las Vegas auction. In this commercial is some quick footage of Wednesday's car parade down the Las Vegas strip that includes a quick glimpse of the stunning 2011 GT350.

Anyone want to take a guess as to who the driver was? And no it wasn't me as I'm in Los Angeles right now.

Steve

LV BJ Parade GT350.jpg

LV BJ Parade GT350.jpg

Steve,

It was killing me NOT to go out there and join my Shelby brothers and do a few stoplight burnouts!

Jer

I was near the front of the pack so didn't get to see who was driving them.

Roger and Gary P, I think.. just a guess...

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner. And look at who he was trailing..............

bj3.jpg

What car is this Red one ? Any body ? Steve ? Is it a GT350 protype or the New Shelby GTS protype ? :headscratch:

Scotty

I had recorded the entire televised time on the DVR (not high def!) and skipped through most of Thursday today. I saw the segment from which this was snipped.

I had the Cobra at the parade and the BJ sponsored Car Show all three days. On Thursday the Speed camera guy told me to move it to a different place so it would be in the camera view. Lo and behold, the Cobra made an appearance! If only I had the ability to pull the segment off the DVR.

Archived