TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Dyno numbers

keb

Finally got my 2010 in for tune and pulley.

Prior to the tune I had put on a JLT carbon fiber intake tube (not the whole intake) and a Ford Racing Stinger axle back system.

Dynojet:

513 HP

514 Torque

Max boost = 13.43

My tuner said other 2010's he has done made 520-530, but probably due to the fact I have the stock air box and MAF, I wasn't able to achieve those numbers. He also tuned it very safe.

Still, It makes a huge difference. The power is certainly better, but more impressive is the off boost throttle response and the car seems to get into boost much quicker.

I also had the ford racing lower springs put on with and adj. panhard bar and it looks way better.

Keith

Finally got my 2010 in for tune and pulley.

Prior to the tune I had put on a JLT carbon fiber intake tube (not the whole intake) and a Ford Racing Stinger axle back system.

Dynojet:

513 HP

514 Torque

Max boost = 13.43

My tuner said other 2010's he has done made 520-530, but probably due to the fact I have the stock air box and MAF, I wasn't able to achieve those numbers. He also tuned it very safe.

Still, It makes a huge difference. The power is certainly better, but more impressive is the off boost throttle response and the car seems to get into boost much quicker.

I also had the ford racing lower springs put on with and adj. panhard bar and it looks way better.

Keith

impressive--what was it before

The ride is definitely firmer. Not too bad, but you do feel every large crack or expansion joint. On good roads it is great. On bad roads, it is a little rough but still livable.

Sorry to pull this off topic, but did you just do springs? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some myself.

Nice numbers btw.

Archived