TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In Vegas for Barrett-Jackson?

Jer

If any TS members are in Vegas this week for Barrett-Jackson, feel free to drop by!

I run the Guitar Center here in the Town Square shopping center, just a few moments south of Mandalay on The Strip (on the corner of Sunset).

I'm here every day 10-5 except for Thursday morning, when *I* will get a chance to go over and gawk at the B-J cars!

Stop in, say hello... especially if you like guitars (it's a definite WOW)...

Hope to see some old friends and meet new ones!

Jer

If any TS members are in Vegas this week for Barrett-Jackson, feel free to drop by!

I run the Guitar Center here in the Town Square shopping center, just a few moments south of Mandalay on The Strip (on the corner of Sunset).

I'm here every day 10-5 except for Thursday morning, when *I* will get a chance to go over and gawk at the B-J cars!

Stop in, say hello... especially if you like guitars (it's a definite WOW)...

Hope to see some old friends and meet new ones!

Jer

:rolleyes:

Even Me

:rolleyes:

Even Me

OK, fine... even YOU.... <grin>

No firearms, though!

hysterical.gif

Jer

Is that the place across from Fry's? I was there at the Claim Jumper today and the address was close but I couldn't find the store.

We're in the same plaza, Town Square's like a little town of its own.

We're at the OTHER back corner, it's Guitar Center downstairs and Rave Motion Pictures upstairs.

If you go around the big "ring road full of speed bumps" that encircles the plaza, when Fry's is on your left, keep going around... Guitar Center will be on your right after 1,320 feet or so...

Call me at (702) 450-2260 and I'll personally go out and flag you in like a pit crew!

Jer

Lots of neat stuff at the Las Vegas Guitar Center. There are several nice places to eat at in the same center so after grabbing a bite to eat walk on over to the GC, it really is worth the visit.

Steve

I gained at least <cough cough> pounds when I started working here... LOL....

Thanks for the endorsement, Steve... BTW, we're opening early on Saturday, so from 9am-11am, Team Shelby members get FIFTEEN PERCENT OFF their entire purchase... 'cause the General Manager (me) said so!

Time to get that kick@ss guitar!

Jer

We're in the same plaza, Town Square's like a little town of its own.

We're at the OTHER back corner, it's Guitar Center downstairs and Rave Motion Pictures upstairs.

If you go around the big "ring road full of speed bumps" that encircles the plaza, when Fry's is on your left, keep going around... Guitar Center will be on your right after 1,320 feet or so...

Call me at (702) 450-2260 and I'll personally go out and flag you in like a pit crew!

Jer

I saw the Rave Motion Pictures building from far away but didn't go back there because I thought it was a theater or something. I've got to go back to SAI tomorrow morning. I'll try to stop by on the way back. I'm stationed only about a mile from there in a residential area to the east.

PS. There is practically zero chance I'd ever buy a guitar. I tried to learn music when I was in grade school and every teacher agreed it probably would not be a good idea. All of my musical talent was given to others.

I saw the Rave Motion Pictures building from far away but didn't go back there because I thought it was a theater or something. I've got to go back to SAI tomorrow morning. I'll try to stop by on the way back. I'm stationed only about a mile from there in a residential area to the east.

PS. There is practically zero chance I'd ever buy a guitar. I tried to learn music when I was in grade school and every teacher agreed it probably would not be a good idea. All of my musical talent was given to others.

Aw, it doesn't matter, still a cool thing to see.

Moreover, just a chance to say Hello to a fellow Shelby Melvin.

I'll be in from 4pm-8pm tomorrow (my boss gave me some hours off to enjoy Barrett-Jackson).

Jer

No firearms??...thought you guys had good gun laws?

You can't even mention the word "firearm" in NY that's how bad it is over here.

A year ago, I lived in Long Island (for 9 years), so... yeah... I get it.

In Nevada, there's a more literal interpretation of the Bill Of Rights.

So even Racer can show up and argue about pink sparkles in his paint and unload a clip to make his point.....slapfight.gif

He's picked fights on some points, offered me free FRPP 3.73 gears on others... what can I do?

LOL

hysterical.gif

Jer

A year ago, I lived in Long Island (for 9 years), so... yeah... I get it.

In Nevada, there's a more literal interpretation of the Bill Of Rights.

So even Racer can show up and argue about pink sparkles in his paint and unload a clip to make his point.....slapfight.gif

He's picked fights on some points, offered me free FRPP 3.73 gears on others... what can I do?

LOL

hysterical.gif

Jer

I'm a lover not a fighter and it was bad humor and it's lavender sprakles with a touch of pink :hysterical: Also no one will sell me a gun unless it was a guy on a corner with a twitch my I.D is stamped in Big black lettering NO FIRE ARM. but nothing about :hysterical: Flame thrower

Just Love the man just love him :roses:

Archived