TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Safari Not Woking On Team Shelby

Received a call from Rick (Shelby #18) today that he can not access Team Shelby with Safari. He is getting a error code. He is able to access www.CarrollShelby.com and www.ShelbyVegasBash.com.

Robert Lane, can you check into this. Rick has not been able to access Team Shelby for the last three days.

Tom

Here is a crazy question......................... if your computer has a hidden virus that has not been activated yet or has one that you can't get rid of because Norton does not know it is there, and you have an external Hard Drive to back up your files........................... If I buy a new computer, back up all my Files on the external Hard Drive and down load it onto the New Computer, will the Virus tag along?

Here is a crazy question......................... if your computer has a hidden virus that has not been activated yet or has one that you can't get rid of because Norton does not know it is there, and you have an external Hard Drive to back up your files........................... If I buy a new computer, back up all my Files on the external Hard Drive and down load it onto the New Computer, will the Virus tag along?

If you have programs (executables) on the drive they should be reinstalled. Do not trust installation kits from old sources. Use read-only, e.g., CD installers, or reacquire your hard-drive installers from the sources again.

Files like pictures do not carry viruses.

Another thing to do is to reinstall the OS on your hard drive with a full format. Then install your anti-virus program and get all available updates, and then run the scanner on external drives. When I do a OS refresh the virus scanner is installed immediately after the Windows updates and before any other software installs.

Archived