TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS8 Grill Kit

slbgtsc

My CS8 grill finally came in a week or so ago. So last weekend I installed it. Just a few thoughts:

Some instruction would be good. It is pretty basic, but the clips for the "SHELBY" lettering do not fit the pins and the backing plate for the letters do not line up very well at all. One of my customers has a CS6 and he experienced the same issue. It would almost be better if Shelby used the stick on letters and sent a Template for the proper placement. It certainly looks good IMO. I am going to remove the "pinned letters" and get the stick on letters as I think they will lay better on the mesh surface.

new grill.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My CS8 grill finally came in a week or so ago. So last weekend I installed it. Just a few thoughts:

Some instruction would be good. It is pretty basic, but the clips for the "SHELBY" lettering do not fit the pins and the backing plate for the letters do not line up very well at all. One of my customers has a CS6 and he experienced the same issue. It would almost be better if Shelby used the stick on letters and sent a Template for the proper placement. It certainly looks good IMO. I am going to remove the "pinned letters" and get the stick on letters as I think they will lay better on the mesh surface.

hey ,that's the look I want, :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: 478057-R1-26-00A.jpg looks really cool, :drool:

478057-R1-26-00A.jpg

Thanks I really like the black out look as well. Now if I can just get my car back from the dealer, as I would like to drive it a few more times before the snow starts to fly.

Yeah, these grills do look nice and clean... especially the new version without the fogs. Now if they would just get some in stock I would order one!

Got mine through champion mustang but I would call and check availability as they drop ship from Shelby.

Archived