TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SMS Car Show

pottydr

Few of us Team Shelby members went to the SMS car show today, was a great time and weather was great, all of us won in our classes, Made some new friends and the SMS cars were great looking rides, I was suprized how aproachable Steve Saleen was, very nice guy and his daughter was always looking to see where I was at :) Here is a few of my favorites pictures

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

Few of us Team Shelby members went to the SMS car show today, was a great time and weather was great, all of us won in our classes, Made some new friends and the SMS cars were great looking rides, I was suprized how aproachable Steve Saleen was, very nice guy and his daughter was always looking to see where I was at :) Here is a few of my favorites pictures

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

Congrats Rick and all who won.

I wanted to make the show but spent the day looking for a car for my daughter (been putting it off for a while...lol).

Dan

Congrats to all you winners! :happy feet: I didn't make this one....just two darn busy lately and wanted to rest up and get some stuff done around the house before Terlingua, but sorry I missed an outing with the SoCal Team Shelby gang

It was in Corona and yes you could have been there is 30 minutes, We would like to see you sometime, we cant remember what you look like and the yearly thing in vegas is coming up shortly, Just thought I would give you a early warning :) take care and see you in Jan. Rick

Hey Rick,

Where was the show? I never even heard about it (not that that is much of a test). Glad it was a good time.

Jim

Archived