TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H

davidbdzuris

Can anyone at Shelby find out what happened to all the factory take off parts for the GT-H cars? At one time hoods were even available for sale and like must GT-H owners we go crazy over items related to our cars. Are there any such items that could become available again? Please share this topic with the other GT-H owners to gauge their interest in such items.

Thank You

Can anyone at Shelby find out what happened to all the factory take off parts for the GT-H cars? At one time hoods were even available for sale and like must GT-H owners we go crazy over items related to our cars. Are there any such items that could become available again? Please share this topic with the other GT-H owners to gauge their interest in such items.

Thank You

I would be interested in that as well!!!

:happy feet:

Thank You

There are still some autographed hoods for sale thru the Shelby Store. All other parts were sold off in bulk lots or sold for their scrap value.

Steve

There are still some autographed hoods for sale thru the Shelby Store. All other parts were sold off in bulk lots or sold for their scrap value.

Steve

I can find the GT500 hoods but not the GT-H ones, am I not looking in the right place?

I can find the GT500 hoods but not the GT-H ones, am I not looking in the right place?

I'm not sure if they made it into the online catalog but as a few months they still had some of the GT-H take off autographed hoods in stock. You'll need to call the Shelby Store at 702-405-3500 to check on availability.

Steve

Thank You

Let JonathanE know what you want and we might be able to dig it up for you. We do have a lot of take off parts floating around that we are trying to catalog between everything else.

702.405.3500 ext 173 or mail.

Archived