TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Take one 650hp Ford...Fiesta??? and...

John Canfield

There was another Video very similar to that one a couple Years ago with a different Car, but I sure it is the same driver. Great Driving. When I was watching it all I could think about was how cool it would be for him to be a New York Cabbie.............. :hysterical:

I do have one question..............How come all 4 Cyl. Engines, when modified, sounds like crap with all that spitten & Sputering noise.

There was another Video very similar to that one a couple Years ago with a different Car, but I sure it is the same driver. Great Driving. When I was watching it all I could think about was how cool it would be for him to be a New York Cabbie.............. :hysterical:

I do have one question..............How come all 4 Cyl. Engines, when modified, sounds like crap with all that spitten & Sputering noise.

Their firing order. It's the same reason you can tell if your sitting in your living room and a car with an A/M exhaust comes down the road and you can tell if it's a Ford V8 or a GM V8 without getting up and leaving your beer!!! :hysterical:

I guess you've never heard a Subaru WRX then, eh? One of those little short wheel-base things with a little hoodscoop on it and a wing on the bacik?

I heard one coming before I saw it sliding "ass end out" around a corner, straighten out and then get on it and MOVE OUT. I would'a swore it had a V-8 in it (from the exhaust note). A bud familiar with them say's the "Dual Opposed 4 cylinders" (i.e. Boxer) give it that V-8 sound.

That little sucker hauled ASS too. I would not want to race him in my GT500, he was *that* fast.

Phill

Archived