TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is it me, or does the new format simulate a white out?

DubbsFaris

Dont mean to bitch guys, as I know you are only trying to improve things....but I cant look at the forum screens for very long like this...already getting stabbing pains in the eyes.

I like the new format and changes, need my shades to read it though, hope we are still just in the tweaking stage, this change over went smoother than the Rudolph Version 1.2 last year.

GG :lurk:

I try to click on new content and I get this error:

[#911] You need to visit your ACP Settings for Facebook Connect and enter your Facebook Application ID

Any ideas on how to correct it?????

I'm getting the same error message. As for the color / brightness, I'm OK w/ it, but it wouldn't bother me if its were just a hair more gray.

I like the new "Live Fast" banner at the top. Remember :hysterical3: MG - "Safety Fast!" ?

[#911] You need to visit your ACP Settings for Facebook Connect and enter your Facebook Application ID

I get the same error.....

I get the same error.....

Glad it's not just me. Don't have an issue with the color or brightness, just the error message an inability to look at new content.

Did wish they had added the ability to hover your cursor over the topic and get a preview without having to click on the topic.

Same here.

Well, on my work computer its not so bad. Seems a lot brighter on my laptop though. Guess Ill just have to drop the brightness on it unless that changes.

It is smoother though, but I notice I no longer have the fast reply. It doesnt load. Anyone else have that problem? :headscratch:

Glad it's not just me. Don't have an issue with the color or brightness, just the error message an inability to look at new content.

Did wish they had added the ability to hover your cursor over the topic and get a preview without having to click on the topic.

It's funny how everyone has different preferences. I personally don't like the hover thing.

I dont see a tab to remove the links on the right.....

if I want to go to the Shelby Store....I'll go on my own time.....

I dont need the forum downsized and shelby store items thrown in my face......

weak! :salute:

I agree and also the curser put over a topic and then the text comes up is a nice feature some forums have.

Glad they fixed the "view new content" error, and that it wasn't just me having the problem. So far the changes are fine with me, but I haven't really perused much yet.

I just checked out the edit feature, and I no longer have to click on it at least three times anymore. That alone deserves a BIG THANK YOU for correcting it. :salute:

Dan

I dont see a tab to remove the links on the right.....

if I want to go to the Shelby Store....I'll go on my own time.....

I dont need the forum downsized and shelby store items thrown in my face......

weak! :salute:

looks like this has been fixed and you can now hit the >> and remove the links....

THANK YOU! :salute:

Archived