TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for Companion Shelby's!

Stormracer

I have CSM#4414 and was curious if anyone on here has the preceding or post number of 4414? If so, how many miles, where you located? I know sometimes the numbers are not necessarily in order but just like to see!

I have 4478 and I am located in Marietta, GA and I just turned 5800 miles. My car is a white 2007 with the tan leather interior. Love my car!!! :happy feet:

While I do not have the preceding or post number for CSM#07SGT4415 we do own CSM#07SGT4450. The car is Performance White and was ordered on March 15, 2007 and delivered September 11, 2007. We live in Brookings, South Dakota and I have never seen another SGT on the road around here I know there are a few in my part of the State (East Central). We have had a lot of fun with the car and just returned recently from the Sturgis South Dakota Mustang Rally. There were probably a dozen 07 and 08 SGTs at the Rally. The car has 5900 miles on it.

While I do not have the preceding or post number for CSM#07SGT4415 we do own CSM#07SGT4450. The car is Performance White and was ordered on March 15, 2007 and delivered September 11, 2007. We live in Brookings, South Dakota and I have never seen another SGT on the road around here I know there are a few in my part of the State (East Central). We have had a lot of fun with the car and just returned recently from the Sturgis South Dakota Mustang Rally. There were probably a dozen 07 and 08 SGTs at the Rally. The car has 5900 miles on it.

Hey we just came back from the Mustang Rally out in Sturgis were from La Crosse WI had a great time and got our rooms for next year.We have SGT #1233 Black with crome Shelby Razors and I was blown away at all the SGTs that were out there that's the most that I ever saw.

Archived