TEAM SHELBY FORUM

window sticker

Torched10

thanks--guess youll be getting it wihtin 2 weeks??

SVT hotline and zone rep both say arrival on the 28th. The dealer says he has had cars arrive up to a week early or 10 days late.....let's hope for early.

At one point burning blue star said there were only five like this exact car produced...this will be number six.

SVT hotline and zone rep both say arrival on the 28th. The dealer says he has had cars arrive up to a week early or 10 days late.....let's hope for early.

At one point burning blue star said there were only five like this exact car produced...this will be number six.

Steve --your dealer can put a rush on the car once it gets offloaded from the train.What that does is get it to the front of the line for delivery--may save you couple days

Steve --your dealer can put a rush on the car once it gets offloaded from the train.What that does is get it to the front of the line for delivery--may save you couple days

That's true. The transporters don't like to leave the rail yard without a full load so if your dealer does't have a full load comming yet, yours will sit. My dealer put the "rush" on and my car was brought out on a single car flatbed the day it hit the ground. I was at the dealership to watch, and inspect, it being unloaded.

Archived