TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Addition to the Shelby Family

sbornitz

Samantha McKenzie was born on 9-2-10. I think she already knows how to shift! Both Mom and Baby are doing great!

I don't think she will have a ride in the Shelby until we turn the car seat to front facing. I don't want to give here whiplash at this early of an age:D.

CONGRATS! :happy feet:

Samantha McKenzie was born on 9-2-10. I think she already knows how to shift! Both Mom and Baby are doing great!

I don't think she will have a ride in the Shelby until we turn the car seat to front facing. I don't want to give here whiplash at this early of an age:D.

Congradulations. She looks beautiful. I have two of my own, now 6 and 8 yrs old. The experience of having a child, to me, is even better than owning Mr. Shelbys first original Cobra. PRICELESS! And I know I will hear an earful from all of you childless people. But once you have one, nothing compares.

Congrats !!! and look at those cheeks I don't know if you guys ever saw story on a baby that had to be cut cause of her size. When the doc went to pull the baby out he needed help by the nurse. To lift the baby and the nurse tells the mom it's a toddler. If you need a baby sitter or live in Nanny I just my Nanny License :hysterical:

Look at the skills and she washes the wheels and lower half of my car so I don't have to bend down. :hysterical:

Archived