TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a ride!

This may have been during a Bull Run if I remember correctly.

It was not during a Bullrun the way I understand it.........but I wasnt there, I cant say for sure.

Ive met the guy in the passenger seat several times......he is crazy and an amazing driver.

On another Super Speeders video, the cops chase him down, catch him and lock him up.....

but he has gotten away so many times, he doesnt deter him;.........

If you ever see a Lambo doing 180 on I-80 in NJ, its probably him!

This is wrong in so many ways.

I'd love to be the cop that pulls him over.

These guys are putting everyone else in harm's way.

Let me see some GT closing on me at 140 - he better have his hands on the wheel. :redcard:

Cause he'll be buying me a new truck.

This is wrong in so many ways.

I'd love to be the cop that pulls him over.

These guys are putting everyone else in harm's way.

Let me see some GT closing on me at 140 - he better have his hands on the wheel. :redcard:

Cause he'll be buying me a new truck.

So you are going to pull out in front of him and cause a wreck to teach him a lesson?

That is probably the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

But by all means go for it.............. :salute:

So you are going to pull out in front of him and cause a wreck to teach him a lesson?

That is probably the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

But by all means go for it.............. :salute:

No - I'll let him clip some minivan with kids inside and let him kill Them.

I'd shove him into the median with extreme prejudice.

Maybe that's considered cool in NJ - around here it's reckless endangerment.

Doing a top end run with no one around is only endangering the driver/passenger. This crap deserves serious jail time.

It was not during a Bullrun the way I understand it.........but I wasnt there, I cant say for sure.

Ive met the guy in the passenger seat several times......he is crazy and an amazing driver.

On another Super Speeders video, the cops chase him down, catch him and lock him up.....

but he has gotten away so many times, he doesnt deter him;.........

If you ever see a Lambo doing 180 on I-80 in NJ, its probably him!

I think this is the video your talking about. He get's pulled over near the end of the video. He pretends like it's no big deal, heck he even want's a copy of the video from the police car.

No - I'll let him clip some minivan with kids inside and let him kill Them.

I'd shove him into the median with extreme prejudice.

Maybe that's considered cool in NJ - around here it's reckless endangerment.

Doing a top end run with no one around is only endangering the driver/passenger. This crap deserves serious jail time.

Youd let him clip a minivan and let him kill the kids inside?

with a little help I guess?

so this is your do good action of the week right, you are gonna teach him a lesson tough guy?

are you kidding?

newsflash.......then you are the killer.......

Nobody said anything about cool, which apparently you know nothing about since youd "shove him into the median with extreme prejudice"

WHAT A CROCK!

I guess that wouldnt be wreckless on your part since you feel you are in the right?..............

when are you going to write douche bag on the side of your truck?

CAUSE ITS LONG OVER DUE!

I think this is the video your talking about. He get's pulled over near the end of the video. He pretends like it's no big deal, heck he even want's a copy of the video from the police car.

Actually its not the video I saw.......but it is the right guy....

apparently there is a whole series of these....

Like Dillinger, he must move from State to State........knucklehead!

Youd let him clip a minivan and let him kill the kids inside?

with a little help I guess?

so this is your do good action of the week right, you are gonna teach him a lesson tough guy?

are you kidding?

newsflash.......then you are the killer.......

Nobody said anything about cool, which apparently you know nothing about since youd "shove him into the median with extreme prejudice"

WHAT A CROCK!

I guess that wouldnt be wreckless on your part since you feel you are in the right?..............

when are you going to write douche bag on the side of your truck?

CAUSE ITS LONG OVER DUE!

You miss the point.

I'm taking this guy - or anyone else like him, including you - out of circulation Before you can clip the minivan and kill someone.

Who cares if you know the passenger or think he's an "amazing driver"?

Anyone - including you - who condones this sort of highway Russian Roulette is a jerk.

I know you brag about your Bull Run's out west - same thing. Wrong.

Want to drive that way - fine - do it on the track.

Do you think the husband of the wife and kids I'd save by putting this guy in the median would call me a douche bag?

Grow up - Michael. You are wrong on this one.

You miss the point.

I'm taking this guy - or anyone else like him, including you - out of circulation Before you can clip the minivan and kill someone.

Who cares if you know the passenger or think he's an "amazing driver"?

Anyone - including you - who condones this sort of highway Russian Roulette is a jerk.

I know you brag about your Bull Run's out west - same thing. Wrong.

Want to drive that way - fine - do it on the track.

Do you think the husband of the wife and kids I'd save by putting this guy in the median would call me a douche bag?

Grow up - Michael. You are wrong on this one.

Sorry Bryan.......you can lump all the unrelated issues in you here want...it still doesnt change the fact that YOU would be in the wrong.

A guy is speeding so you are going to be the hero and put him into a guard rail before he possibily hits someone and hurts them.

Kinda of like the fireman who starts the fire so he can be the hero putting it out?

Delusions of granduer my friend.

$100 says any cop is more mad at you and you get the book thrown at you. Jail time especially if you hurt anyone.

The speeder goes free with a desk appearance ticket.

Someome spits on the sidewalk, you shoot them cause a baby might slip in the slime.

Im not sure how to respond to that other than your head is up your ass with that logic.

The only one going to jail in that scenario would be you. Speeding is a violation.

Deliberately causing an accident is wreckless and likened to road rage and considered a felony in many states....

no one would care about your imaginary friend wwho looked into the future and determined that not only would there be an accident,

but people would get killed and it was your duty to stop the speeder.

the jails are full of assholes that make that assumption.......so whats one more.

And he who hasnt sinned can cast the first stone...

you never sped on public streets in your BLOWN mustang cause you are such a good citizen....

and basically full of shit based on the fact that your lips are moving.

to answer the question about the husband and wife........yes they would think you are a douche bag....

2 reasons..........#1 theyd be testifying against you for what you did and easily deduce your actions to be dangerous, inappropriate and

could have led to the death and or injuries to many others on the road....

#2 you ARE a duche bag.........

But then again, you dont drive anywhere more than 15 miles from your house, so this was just an imaginary tale anyway. :salute:

Michael, Bryan, please stop fighting! I've known you guys for a long time and you both used to get along so beautifully.

You both are right in some ways, but you both are making it get out of hand a bit. Ruff, you can call me Karma boy all you want, but I'm just saying!

it is recklass endagerment indeed, but to shove him into the median and all that other sh!t makes the situation at hand go OUT OF HAND! and that's why sometimes posts like this GO SOUTH!

Wick, what you just said about Ruff in the last statement of yor last post regardless of it being a joke or not, was very cold of you.

Can't we all just get along?! This is Team Shelby, NOT Camaro5 or whatever other forum where they have stupid diss fights.

Now I have views on this situation, but I'm not saying anymore.

I don't want to go further and create more heat so I will be quieton this. I don't want anybody getting into trouble and such.

I also don't want it to look like that this forum has a bad reputation and prevent future members from joining because of crap like this. Let's just all calm down and take a chill pill.

Michael, Bryan, please stop fighting! I've known you guys for a long time and you both used to get along so beautifully.

You both are right in some ways, but you both are making it get out of hand a bit. Ruff, you can call me Karma boy all you want, but I'm just saying!

it is recklass endagerment indeed, but to shove him into the median and all that other sh!t makes the situation at hand go OUT OF HAND! and that's why sometimes posts like this GO SOUTH!

Wick, what you just said about Ruff in the last statement of yor last post regardless of it being a joke or not, was very cold of you.

Can't we all just get along?! This is Team Shelby, NOT Camaro5 or whatever other forum where they have stupid diss fights.

Now I have views on this situation, but I'm not saying anymore.

I don't want to go further and create more heat so I will be quieton this. I don't want anybody getting into trouble and such.

I also don't want it to look like that this forum has a bad reputation and prevent future members from joining because of crap like this. Let's just all calm down and take a chill pill.

Well said, young man!!

Archived