TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Way Car Sales Oughta' Be Done

For you old guys on the west coast this will bring back some fond memories. For the rest of you, well, just enjoy what happens when an announcer gets even on live TV.

In the old days, many of the on-site commercials were shot live. Well this one managed to get on-air...once!

Caution: there is some colorful ADULT language used that would definitely bring a fine today from the FCC, so watch at your own risk. :hysterical:

Click on the picture to watch the vid.

th_Car_salesman.jpg

Enjoy,

John

I had seen that before on Youtube, but it never fails to crack me up everyime I see it. So Cal, may I suggest that you edit your post and indicate that the video contains adult lanugage? Strictly a suggestion, because we do have members that might be offended by the lanugage.

:hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical3: We may have members offended by the language :baby::baby::baby: Now that thar was funnier than the video. :finger::finger::finger:

Sheeet...you would be suprised at how many people hit the report button regarding the use of profanity.

Hey west coasters!!

Not a dirty guy, but how many of ya remember good 'ole Cal Worthington??? He proclaimed he would stand on his head and eat a bug to earn your business!!!

I can't remember, was it him that was filmed standing on the wing of a small aircraft flying the skies of southern Cal.? :headscratch:

That was funny man. It brings back some good old memories of car commercials past. Thanks for the post. Plug your ears youngens!

Funny stuff! :happy feet:

Thing is - car salesmen are inherently liars. I've had my share of experience with them. I only remember one that knew his product - was sincere - and honest. The rest of them are the reason we all distrust them.

I'd rather flip burgers than sell cars! :happy feet:

What was that Robin Williams movie about selling cars?.... :headscratch:

For you old guys on the west coast this will bring back some fond memories. For the rest of you, well, just enjoy what happens when an announcer gets even on live TV.

In the old days, many of the on-site commercials were shot live. Well this one managed to get on-air...once!

Caution: there is some colorful language used that would definitely bring a fine today from the FCC, so watch at your own risk. :hysterical:

Click on the picture to watch the vid.

th_Car_salesman.jpg

Enjoy,

John

:hysterical2:

Sheeet...you would be suprised at how many people hit the report button regarding the use of profanity.

I know...........Rufdraft said shit once and I reported him..............................oh,oh.

I had seen that before on Youtube, but it never fails to crack me up everyime I see it. So Cal, may I suggest that you edit your post and indicate that the video contains adult lanugage? Strictly a suggestion, because we do have members that might be offended by the lanugage.

Enis,

Thought I had put that warning in there but I'll be more explicit...mea culpa

John

Archived