TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT supplemental booklet

Larry T

I don't know if any are available but just in case I would call SA and see what they can possibly do for you.

There is also one on ebay that i was going to grab as an extra or to get signed but I'm happy to bow out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661201784&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:MOTORS:1123

I don't know if any are available but just in case I would call SA and see what they can possibly do for you.

There is also one on ebay that i was going to grab as an extra or to get signed but I'm happy to bow out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661201784&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:MOTORS:1123

Thanks for the lead.....let the bidding commence.

Hello just wondering if someone has an extra copy of the Shelby GT supplemental or can tell me if I am still able to get one? If not is it possible if someone can scan me a copy of theirs?

The GT & KR supplements are available thru the Shelby Store. They are a restricted part so you must call the store to order one and provide proof of ownership.

Steve

The GT & KR supplements are available thru the Shelby Store. They are a restricted part so you must call the store to order one and provide proof of ownership.

Steve

Steve, what is the price on those?

Thanks for the info!

Might be helpful to have a "Restricted Parts" area of the store that list these items for sale so people where aware of their availability and purchase requirements. Seems unfortunate to have these books, the floor mats, etc., in a box someplace when people might need and want to purchase one but didn't see this thread or ever think to ask.

Steve

Yes, thanks for the info Steve, I bought mine used (500 miles on it) but I know there wasn't one in the glove box. So all I have to do is call them and tell them that I need a 08 SGT supplement and they will take my order? vehicle is already regitered. thanks again for the info.

Yes, thanks for the info Steve, I bought mine used (500 miles on it) but I know there wasn't one in the glove box. So all I have to do is call them and tell them that I need a 08 SGT supplement and they will take my order? vehicle is already regitered. thanks again for the info.

Yes but you will also be asked to fax the Shelby Store proof of ownership as the supplements are a restricted part.

Steve

Archived