TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT THE VIN NUMBER!!!!

faststang

finally got the call this morning from the dealer with the vin#also said the car will arrive early MARCH!!!! :banana piano: I really needed some good new's lately.BEST OF LUCK!!!

Faststang .... Ah ya .. I remmeber those days .... pretty soon the car will be sub to plant ... than bucked .. than released from plant .... and youll get a rail car number

The wait is getting closer to the end!

Congratulations !

dond

Faststang .... Ah ya .. I remmeber those days .... pretty soon the car will be sub to plant ... than bucked .. than released from plant .... and youll get a rail car number

The wait is getting closer to the end!

Congratulations !

dond

That's how it is suppose to go. Brace yourself. :baby:

finally got the call this morning from the dealer with the vin#also said the car will arrive early MARCH!!!! :banana piano: I really needed some good new's lately.BEST OF LUCK!!!

Good news , now the wait begins.........it will be over sooner than you think...... look forward to the best Mustang in 40 years .........best of luck.......

Congrats Fast! Mine should be built this week so we are close on the line! Just in time for spring!

I know you are really excited now :headspin:

Thank's everyone!!these post's put a smile on my face!!!!! I have been down the wife is going for surgery in 2 week's for her liver I PRAY she is going to be ok I also have 2 boy's 6 and 2 it's going to be tuff but I can handle it! There is one thing I have been stuck on with the car.The red insert's can't be orderd, the SHELBY is red with stripes but the dealer can order the insert's from DEARBORN and install them for a $1000.C.D.N I have to decide by WENSDAY.BEST OF LUCK !

Thank's everyone!!these post's put a smile on my face!!!!! I have been down the wife is going for surgery in 2 week's for her liver I PRAY she is going to be ok I also have 2 boy's 6 and 2 it's going to be tuff but I can handle it! There is one thing I have been stuck on with the car.The red insert's can't be orderd, the SHELBY is red with stripes but the dealer can order the insert's from DEARBORN and install them for a $1000.C.D.N I have to decide by WENSDAY.BEST OF LUCK !

I don't understand exactly what you're asking, but I wish the best for you.

On another note, I ordered the red Shelby wih the total black interior. Couldn't be happier.

Hang in there.

HSRUB

Archived