TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need detailed pics of 2010/2011 Stripes

justindewoody

Hey guys...my 2011 is a stripe delete car, so I'm installing some stripes now. I need someone super nice guy to take some very detailed pictures of each of the stripe sections (including the doors) so that I can see exact placement of each section and the correct spacing. Also, can someone measure their stripes and tell me a couple things:

1. What is the measurement of the space between the stripes on the hood.

2. What is the width of the stripes on the hood.

3. What is the width of the stripes on the roof.

4. What is the width of the stripes on the rear deck, wing, and trunk.

ANY AND ALL HELP WITH THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Hey guys...my 2011 is a stripe delete car, so I'm installing some stripes now. I need someone super nice guy to take some very detailed pictures of each of the stripe sections (including the doors) so that I can see exact placement of each section and the correct spacing. Also, can someone measure their stripes and tell me a couple things:

1. What is the measurement of the space between the stripes on the hood.

2. What is the width of the stripes on the hood.

3. What is the width of the stripes on the roof.

4. What is the width of the stripes on the rear deck, wing, and trunk.

ANY AND ALL HELP WITH THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Which stripes? Regular GT 500 or SVTPP??

justindewoody:

What a PITA you are!! OK, now that I've vented. (1) The space between all stripes is 1 and 7/16th inches. throughout the car. ( 2) stripes on hood are 10" respectively. (3) Each roof stripe width is 11 and 7/16th inches. (4) stripe width on rear deck is 11" as is the rear wing stripe, trunk lid, and rear bumper. Additionally, the stripe width on the front bumper (beneath grill) is 10" and the lower valance just above the black plastic splitter is 10 and 2/16ths inches. These measurements were taken off my 2011 non-SVTPP GT500. My wife thought I'de lost it when she found me in the garage doing measurements! Hope this helps. Love, 03reptile.

justindewoody:

What a PITA you are!! OK, now that I've vented. (1) The space between all stripes is 1 and 7/16th inches. throughout the car. ( 2) stripes on hood are 10" respectively. (3) Each roof stripe width is 11 and 7/16th inches. (4) stripe width on rear deck is 11" as is the rear wing stripe, trunk lid, and rear bumper. Additionally, the stripe width on the front bumper (beneath grill) is 10" and the lower valance just above the black plastic splitter is 10 and 2/16ths inches. These measurements were taken off my 2011 non-SVTPP GT500. My wife thought I'de lost it when she found me in the garage doing measurements! Hope this helps. Love, 03reptile.

Thanks dude...I appreciate it very much! You tha man...

Thanks dude...I appreciate it very much! You tha man...

Justin---youll never get them stright and parallel by hand.It takes a dealer almost all day and they use a machine with a laser guide to do it.Spend a few extra bucks and have a dealer do it.If not, good luck

Justin---youll never get them stright and parallel by hand.It takes a dealer almost all day and they use a machine with a laser guide to do it.Spend a few extra bucks and have a dealer do it.If not, good luck

+1

I dropped my car off at 0800 and didnt get it back until 6pm and that was early for them. Good luck with your striping! It will be nice to see another SVTPP car with the traditional wide stripes.

BTW what color car do you have and what color stripes are you adding to it?

Shame on you for not believing in my MAD skills...I've already got half of it done...and it's PERFECT. No bubbles, no wrinkles, perfectly aligned. BETTER than the factory goobers that install them.

By the way, my car is silver and the stripes are black...for those that didn't know.

Archived