TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Owners Supplement

350steps

Here's the deal...there is no certificate of authenticity so that's the first concern that said if you met Carroll at an event he doesn't charge for paper items, only car parts, so that's not totally unexpected.

The same picture is used for each auction, and he doesn't give any indication where he got them or how he got them signed, so that's a question.

In the end it's up to you if you get one on faith that it's real or not but I can't tell by the booklet what year these are for as he doesn't show the car. I've never seen a 2008 Supplement myself so i can't say how they might be different cover or content wise if at all.

On the other hand you could just apply that $$ to have your booklet signed and know it's in fact real with the certificate to prove it.

Here's the deal...there is no certificate of authenticity so that's the first concern that said if you met Carroll at an event he doesn't charge for paper items, only car parts, so that's not totally unexpected.

The same picture is used for each auction, and he doesn't give any indication where he got them or how he got them signed, so that's a question.

In the end it's up to you if you get one on faith that it's real or not but I can't tell by the booklet what year these are for as he doesn't show the car. I've never seen a 2008 Supplement myself so i can't say how they might be different cover or content wise if at all.

On the other hand you could just apply that $$ to have your booklet signed and know it's in fact real with the certificate to prove it.

Thanks for the response.......I had some of the same concerns,. In his ad he erroneously states "Ford GT", then all pictures are the same. Why run multiple ads, just stae "6"available" and show a photo with them all decked out.

I don't know if there is any difference between the 2007 and 2008.....I sent the guy a question but he did not respond. He might be legit but like you said just apply the money to something you can be sure of and get the certificate...........................

Archived