TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newbie needs help sourcing parts...

CaliSpecial

Hi all

My car is a 2007 GT/CS and I am based in the UK. My mods include the R2300 TVS supercharger and I am making 465/475 RWHP/RWTQ. My question is this;

I have been wanting to change the OEM front grills on my car for some time. I really like the clean look of the ones that delete the spots, like the Roush 7 bar billet grill, but I would want a lower grill to match. Because the front bumper on the CS is different to the one on the GT, I am somewhat limited in choice for aftermarket lower grills.

I have however seen this, which I would love to fit on my car...

resim_Shelby_GT-H_Convertible_2008_1.jpg

I really like the idea of removing the spots from the upper grill and having them in the lower grill as pictured. This car has the same front bumper as my CS so this would all fit. Ultimately I would prefer it all in Black so if it wasn't available in Black I would just get it powdercoated.

My question is, does anyone know where I can source the parts to do this. I have found the lower grill on the Shelby American website but I can't seem to find the rest of it. I would need the complete kit, including the spots. Any links to vendors that can provide me with this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys (& gals)

Andy.

Andy

All the parts you need are available from the Shelby Store, www.shelbystore.com

Upper grille, lower grille, running horse, driving lights, etc

You can also reach them by phone at 702-405-3500

Steve

Steve

thank you for your reply. I have tried to find them on that website but I can only find the upper and lower grills. I can't find the driving lights or the 2 outer sections of grill that they fit into.

Is it possible you could post up the links to the individual items? Also, are they available in Black as well, or is it only Silver?

With thanks,

Andy.

Steve

thank you for your reply. I have tried to find them on that website but I can only find the upper and lower grills. I can't find the driving lights or the 2 outer sections of grill that they fit into.

Is it possible you could post up the links to the individual items? Also, are they available in Black as well, or is it only Silver?

With thanks,

Andy.

Andy

The driving lights and bezels are under the brake category. I believe the grills only come "polished" although the front edges are the only shiney part. The rest of the grille is painted black.

There is also the 2008 SGT grille on page 2 of the exterior parts category.

Steve

Andy

The driving lights and bezels are under the brake category. I believe the grills only come "polished" although the front edges are the only shiney part. The rest of the grille is painted black.

There is also the 2008 SGT grille on page 2 of the exterior parts category.

Steve

Steve, thanks for you help. I have now found all the parts I need. I will post up pics when it is all done.

Andy

Archived