TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500 at 2007 chicago auto show

94gt

Just curious if anyone went. I am debating on going as there isn't much along the lines of new mustang info or even 2008 models. Is the gt500 that is there the same white and blue striped model that was at last years show or a different color? Is it on a spinning elevated show floor or on the ground? Gt/cs there I am assuming as well.

Just curious if anyone went. I am debating on going as there isn't much along the lines of new mustang info or even 2008 models. Is the gt500 that is there the same white and blue striped model that was at last years show or a different color? Is it on a spinning elevated show floor or on the ground? Gt/cs there I am assuming as well.

Wife and I are supposed to attend Wednesday evening. I'll let you know.

Alan

This year at the Chicago auto show there is a black Shelby GT500 convertible with the standard lower stripe on a presentation carousel. There is also a Black Shelby GT not to far from the GT500. You can get in the Shelby GT, car #3. No information on the 2008, other than speaking with the Ford people there. All they would say is that the car will be available basically the same in 2008.

Other mustangs at the show:

White GT/CS Convertible

Blue GT/CS Coupe

Grabber Orange Mustang coupe

think there was one more but I cannot remember what that one was.

THERE WAS ALSO PAUL'S GT500 FROM PAUL'S HIGH PERFORMANCE. IT WAS IN THE SEMA SECTION. RED W/ WHITE W/ THE BIGGEST REAR MEATS YOU COULD POSSIBLY CRAM UNDER THE FENDER. HE'S GOT A FULL CAGE IN IT TOO. PARTICULAR INTEREST TO ME CUZ I GOT MY TUNE AND CAI FROM HIS SHOP.

TD

There are actually two cars of the red white blue series from SEMA. The red Shelby GT500 drag car from Paul's Performance in the SEMA area of the autoshow. The blue FR500C road race car which is to the left of the GT500 at the Ford display.

It hit me about those two Shelby GT500's when I saw a photo of the red white and blue cars from SEMA this afternoon.

Archived