TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FORD GT's at SAAC 35 Drag Races This Year

mherman2

Cooling Down Between Runs last Friday at SAAC 35, mine is the heritage:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.herman/Saac35#5511714503887990706

My On Board video of a 127 MPH 1/4 mile:

Love your Heritage GT!!! What do you know about the Coupe in picture 53? It looks like one that was previously photographed for a book that I own about Shelbys.

I've had a Heritage offered to me, and the price is right for a Heritage. Now I've got to decide (once the Cobra sells, which is going to take some time) if I want a garage queen with 325 miles. That wasn't in my plan which was to drive the p*** out of it so I was looking for a 5000+ (which is high mileage for a FGT) so I wouldn't feel guilty about making it a 20000 mile car. If I got a heritage with only 325 miles I'd have to get a trailer and wouldn't drive it to go get a haircut.

I've had a Heritage offered to me, and the price is right for a Heritage. Now I've got to decide (once the Cobra sells, which is going to take some time) if I want a garage queen with 325 miles. That wasn't in my plan which was to drive the p*** out of it so I was looking for a 5000+ (which is high mileage for a FGT) so I wouldn't feel guilty about making it a 20000 mile car. If I got a heritage with only 325 miles I'd have to get a trailer and wouldn't drive it to go get a haircut.

Couldn't agree more.

My favorite color is the Tungsten. It seems that noone drives those either, although the prices are substantially lower than for the Heritgage cars. That color combo sure is sweet though.

I've seen that color combo (Tungsten) here in Simi Vally a few times. Talked to the owner about possible sell, he kindly said "thanks but no thanks". Gave him my card hoping he might change his mind someday.

Cooling Down Between Runs last Friday at SAAC 35, mine is the heritage:

http://picasaweb.goo...714503887990706

My On Board video of a 127 MPH 1/4 mile:

Hey I think you drove down my street about a week ago. I'm on the border of the city of Pleasant Hill and the town of Pacheco on 2nd Ave. I was upstairs and and heard the rumble and looked out the window and lo and behold, I saw an orange and baby-blue Ford GT go by. Wished I could have been out front in my driveway to get a better view. Beautiful car!

Any chance you will be down my street again? biggrin.gif

-Pockdog

Archived