TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca test's the 2011 FRPP Whipple 2.9 kit

svtbird91

Tasca Ford has tested the 2011GT500 with the FRPP Whipple 2.9 kit using the Ford tune

They then added the L&M TB and AmericanRacing LT headers still with the Ford tune and it made 725 rwhp.:rockon:

http:// /showthread.php?1779-2011-Ford-Whipple-kit-dyno-tested]2011 Ford Whipple kit dyno tested

Edited by svtbird91

The Tasca Video on the stangsuntited link ends nicely, and is worth the two minutes of my life to watch again.

I thought it was funny......"so what do you do once you have a 750HP street car"?

Exactly!

Phill

Out of curiosity does anyone have an estimate for the TB and Long tube headers in regards to horsepower. The 750 horsepower kit should "only" be about 650 RWHP if it's rated correctly....so 75 from the TB and headers? That seems high to me.

In that vidieo, Tasca claimed 100HP from the long tubes and throttle body. And didn't mention a tune!

Phill

In that vidieo, Tasca claimed 100HP from the long tubes and throttle body. And didn't mention a tune!

Phill

I watched the video with the volume off in my office so I missed that part. Thanks for the clarification...but that seems even steeper and more unrealistic and the math doesn't make sense if the Ford kit lives up to specs.

I actually saw this car when I was up there with my car. I had TASCA do my 2010 with all those mods minus the upgraded blower and I have 571 RWHP. If I'm financially able I'll be upgrading the blower in the spring. TASCA stands behind all their work too.

• 3 months later...